GNX UNICORN #435 - Only 000018 Miles - Must SEE !!!

GNX_435

This is NO typo this beautiful GNX #435 has never seen open road, still carries the dealer tag mounted on the rear plate. The original owner was smart enough to garage this baby way back in 1987 and keep her tucked away until now...

This Buick GNX 435 is as rare as they come.
Yes she is for sale, and comes with tons of goodies, extras, and memorabilia.

PRICE: 139,500

The owner even kept the original DELCO battery from factory, and yes it is included in the sale
Also Comes with GNX Hat, 2 GNX #435 Embroidered Jackets,GNX Coffee Mug,GNX BOOK
All Documented literature from Buick is included such as:
Original Window Sticker (ASC/McLaren)
Odometer Delivery Statement Northwestern Buick
Original Order Sheet from Northwestern Buick in IL.
Original Books and GNX Manuals
Buick GNX Model Car
All Interior Plastics and Covers

I have a ton of pics on my site if interested: realmusclecar com

DSC_0175-1280x827.jpg

Wow, what I would give for this. My dream car..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

yeah this was literally a GEM to find, check out the original battery from 1987 in the cooler....lol

DSC_0202-1280x851.jpg

What a shame. Buy a brand new car and look at it for almost 30 years never drive it. What a waste. No doubt all rubber shot, everything will leak if it is run if it isn't locked up. Then post for ridiculous money. :cautious: value of driving the wheels off my gn over the last 25 years? Priceless. Regrets? None. I bet if you add up cost of storage maintenance and lost interest on original cost of car, even if it sells for stupid money it will be a loss to the owner. Jealous? Of course. I'd drive the he'll out of it.

You sure know how I feel then, it really takes everything in me being a gear head and a GNX guy not to jump in this thing and floor it...me i dont think I could ever hold onto this kind of car for 30 years but he did and thank god for it....

DSC_0200-1280x764.jpg

What a shame. Buy a brand new car and look at it for almost 30 years never drive it. What a waste. No doubt all rubber shot, everything will leak if it is run if it isn't locked up. Then post for ridiculous money. :cautious: value of driving the wheels off my gn over the last 25 years? Priceless. Regrets? None. I bet if you add up cost of storage maintenance and lost interest on original cost of car, even if it sells for stupid money it will be a loss to the owner. Jealous? Of course. I'd drive the he'll out of it.

It's like marrying a supermodel, just staring at her all locked up in a cage and never consummating with her. It's kind of creepy now that I say it out loud, but very nice car.
Sometimes I wish mine didn't have as many miles on it as it does, but then I wouldn't have this stupid silly grin on my face.

Damn Barrett-Jackson added 1mile :) Ultra low mile cars are not for me but I'm glad someone kept it around like that so I could get a good look at it since it is a excellent historical reference of what these car were when new.Very nice car.

I know the bidding stopped at $115k for this car at BJ in Palm beach and didn't meet reserve. Cool too look at but way too much money for me.

Might as well toss it in a museum. I'll come see you when I hit the lotto and I'll buy one that I can beat the breaks off of. 1 to sit and 1 to shit and git.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. That is funny, I hope you win, keep playing. I find you a shit n git as well. lol