GNX style rims

oneshot

thinking about selling these rims(all rears no spacers) and tires looking for offers and even some advice on what they should be worth with tires.the tires are brand new maybe 10 miles on them I also have 2 more rears also same type for sale with these. They are not black they look graish but are in good shape also. I live in Bremerton WA

pic4.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic10.jpg

First question would be, how did you get 4 rears to work without spacers?? and the rears aren't worth near as much as fronts! What size is the rubber? They look to be Kirbans maybe?

I bought the car with these rims on them already so i dont know much about them i just thought they were the rears for some reason.

Good loookin car buddy!! I think that they might be kirban rims. Any idea how much you want?

Is that a real GNX?

If thats a real GNX those are more than likley Kirbans
They sure look like the real deal.

How about I start the bidding at $800 :)

I was at a meet tonight and someone actully who was not a ricer was at the parking lot also. He came over to look at the car and said he thought they were Kirbans also. I hate to drag this useless for sale thread on the truth is i have no idea what they are worth.(lame excuse i know)

I think untill i find out i just need a mod to delete this post sorry for being a idiot :redface:

Thay are not actual GNX rims!!! I have a set of OEM GNX rims (for sale) I do believe that they are Kirbins. You have to have these wheels balanced a true wheel shop just to have the weights on the inside and use sticky weights but they have a tendacy to come off.

Kirbans

bigal614 said:
Thay are not actual GNX rims!!! I have a set of OEM GNX rims (for sale) I do believe that they are Kirbins. You have to have these wheels balanced a true wheel shop just to have the weights on the inside and use sticky weights but they have a tendacy to come off.

How much do you want for your kirbans?

Got pics?

Those are GTA Wheels with the kirban center caps. Take one of the wheels off it will say the offset, if it says 0 then they are fronts rims. Also you can see the outer rim sets out at least 4 inches. Rear GTA rims outer lip does not sit out that far. 800 bux with tires and rims is 2 low.

I'm sorry to say but these are NOT GTA rims Spooln! GTA's come either dimpled or non dimpled and the offset doesn't seem to be quite as much as a GTA front, the center hub is also slightly different than a GTA rim and a Kirbin cap doesn't fit a GTA wheel very well at all. I have had many sets of GTA rims, have a set now in new shells and the offset changed to match GNX rims and also have a set of OEM GNX rims that are for sale as well. Send a pic to Dennis Kirbin and ask him.

Yeah they do look like the Riken wheels. I could not remember that name. Still either way those rims are very nice! Looking closer at the center cap it looks like a GTA cap with the GNX Decal from kirban. Also looking in an older Kirban catalog those do not look like kirban wheels at all. I hope Dennis can chime in. :p