GNX style gauge Package - complete

ss94

for sale ,
Quality Engeneering GNX style dash package complete
6 gauge VDO cockpit with all senders and speedo cable, vss ,with bezel apply
extra lens and rear housing for dash
this has plug in to dash harness like the gnx guy dashes.

layout same as GNX
for analog dash turbo regal

works perfect pulled from my own low mile GN and went to a real gnx dash

900 + shipping

email
ss94@optonline.net
or call

thanks
Kevin

heres a pic of the gauges

Attachments

• Picture 813jpg.JPG
    Picture 813jpg.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 2,772
it installs like the original gnx dash and is about as plug and play as you can get

youll need to install the vdo oil sender inplace of the current oil sender.
install the water temp sender inplace of the temp switch on the passenger side of intake manifold .
run one wire to behind the alternator for the tach feed
and run tubing for the boost gauge

in the car youll need to remove the stock cluster and the black plastic backer surround
behind youll need to remove the air duct behind that and install the duct with a hole made for the speedo cable
install the upper speedo cable and splice to original vss wires
install the cutout surround
connect the boost and the gnx gauge cluster
install the new gauge bezel
then i think theres a couple wires with spade terminals to plug into the fuse panel

if you need assist just call kevin he will help you out if any of it is unclear , he did the original install to his and the removal and install for his new dash

will work in digtal dash. have found original instructions which states that it will work in analog or digital

plug and play also for digtal dash installation available buy me for additional cost

I second that........what make of dash was that and can you still get them. I wouldn't mind spending the cash on one that looks that good. Can't quite force myself to put in the postons cheap plastic looking one.

GNX Style AVC Dash

I second that........what make of dash was that and can you still get them. I wouldn't mind spending the cash on one that looks that good. Can't quite force myself to put in the postons cheap plastic looking one.

It's made by AVC and they haven't been made for years though. I still have a brand new one (never been installed) that I picked up a year ago e-bay. Unfortunately it's not for sale and will be installed in my car in the very near future. Keep looking.....you may find one yet....
Good Luck!

dave

Another GNX cluster for sale

Board member Chris has one for sale. Look in ads on top of list

AVC GNX Style Dash

I can't find his ad

Thanks
Jack

Hey Jack,

Look on the next page (page 2 ) of parts for sale......title is Misc Parts.......posted Dec 16th, 2008. You'll find what your looking for there posted by Chris.

dave

Thanks for the info Dave :)

Hopefully someone will start making these again, there seems to be increased interest in this kind of mod again.