More Pics.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

$100.00 ea.
Blank panel $75.00
Turbo Buick Mods .com

I've been watching this for a while now.
I think the more important questions would be:
Where do you put the...
1 - turn indicators
2 - high beam indicator
3 - power brake indicator (I need this!)
4 - SES light
5 - alternator light (that needs to be there for charging?) But I'll have a volt meter anyway.

I'm sure they can be handled individually, but if the holes were predrilled before the plating process it would be nice. I would hate to drill through that beautiful piece of metal work. Will the plating flake off if I do drill it myself?

Other than that, I want the plate in pic #2

I do sell the 1/8" LEDs for the panels. But you have to drill the holes yourself. Because different people wanted the indicator lights in variuos different locations. You don't have to worry about paint chips because these parts are anodized in black. Check out the site: Turbo Buick Mods .com
Thanks.

Attention: On the site Turbo Buick Mods .com the price of the panels are $103.20 because are account is through Paypal and they charge a 3% plus$0.30 for each transaction made. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just got my plate today, and I wanted to tell everyone that this thing looks awesome, Thanks Rob!

Also for anyone who still hasn't ordered gauges, Autometer is having a Mail In rebate offer on a lot of there gauges. I'll post some pics when I get the Phantom II's installed.