GNX Style Dash Gauge Plate

GNXkid

BOOST
I have four different styles we make. If interested, please pm me with your email address So I can send pics. They sell for $100.00ea.
These are not the GNX dash number plate. These are the dashplates that hold all your Autometer, VDO, or whatever aftermarket gauges for that GNX look. Get rid of the plain jane stock gauges. And give it the look it should.

Hey Guys. Please pm me your email address if your interested so I can send you pics.

I want one once you can provide pics of the actual dash. I consider it a HUGE bonus if you can include all the gauges installed as well. Obviously, I will pay for that.

Here's the deal Gentemen. These are anodized aluminum panels that you put your aftermarket gauges, Autometer, VDO, etc. in to replace your stock dash instrument panel to get that GNX custom look. We make 4 different designs. They are selling for $100.00ea. You supply your own gauges.
Send me your email address, and I'll send pics to you.
Right now I'm taking orders. I'm making 25 of each design this run. First come, first served. I will take deposits to lock you in on your panels. Because I don't want to get stuck with all these panels. These panels will be done in 3wks or less.
Pm me. Thanks.