GNX SOLD !! 738orig. miles

nick19

Sold #192 to B.C. Canada, totally enjoyed owning this car, but other interests needed attention. Now I can take the time to look for another,preferably with mileage between 5-10k. This way she can be moderately driven without low miles being an issue. Before anyone asks, it sold at 85000.00 , which is what I felt this car was worth. Sorry twin, I know you and a few other members were very interested, but it is going to make someone a very happy ''50th'' birthday gift.:) :)

Good deal guys! Twin, I got to come check out your place! I read about all you got going on at HPJ!

Sold #192 to B.C. Canada, totally enjoyed owning this car, but other interests needed attention. Now I can take the time to look for another,preferably with mileage between 5-10k. This way she can be moderately driven without low miles being an issue. Before anyone asks, it sold at 85000.00 , which is what I felt this car was worth. Sorry twin, I know you and a few other members were very interested, but it is going to make someone a very happy ''50th'' birthday gift.:) :)

Where at in BC...Vancouver area ??

Plans to drive, show or just store ?

Nick19

Very cool !!! Another Turbo Buick in the "Hood"

Chances are that I might know this person cause there is only about
@500,000 people that live in our little Surrey suburb....

Or it could be one of our current or past GNRA members ( Grand National Racing Association) As our club is very well know and been around since 93'

I know that there is a GNX owner that lives in South Surrey / Langley but don't know his name or car number, there is also # 327 in Vancouver that is for sale at $69k, and one more on Vancouver Island.

Do you know if the car is going to be driven, shown or just stored ?

I was just out with my "Quick 6" last night to the regular Friday night car hangouts at A&W and White Rock Beach, South Surrey and didn't see this GNX.

Wayne