GNX ITEMS RELATED TO CERTAIN NUMBER CARS

Dennis Kirban

I have a few items that relate to certain GNX numbered cars. Example I have the real GNX numbered book for GNX 11 and GNX 18 if you own either of these cars. I got your book!

Also in 2003 GMP and Epitome teamed up for the centennial anniversary and made 2003 1:18 scale diecast GNXs...in that group they did numbered ones for all 547. By numbered I mean the license plate tag on the diecast was a gold plate with that number embossed on it.

With it went a matching number lithograph art print that was numbered in gold and signed by the artist.

I have number 460 and 538. Brand new in the box. Price is $219.95 each plus $12 shipping. This is for the numbered GNX diecast 1:18 scale with matching numbered lithograph art print also.

I also have a new in the box regular GNX hardbound book takes $100 and $10 shipping to own it. I don't mess with photos and my descriptions are accurate! Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com if any of these items perk your interest.

Also have about 10 of the flip down stay down license plate brackets a factory GM item just never used on our Buicks. Excellent upgrade to eliminate chances of spilling fuel on your $650 rear flllers...These are good used ones. $20 each and $8 shipping. They came on other GM cars mostly Chevy models.

I also have copies of the Molly brochures that Molly sent out during the late 1980s and early 1990s. Three different ones with his order form for the GNX numbered book and jacket. These are full color 3 different brochures and order form page all for $22 includes priority mail.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Again best to email me direct...