GNX is it real or not

I know who built it :eek: :p if anyone is serious about the car I know a lot of it's "history" .. and part of the history is NOT a GNX :rolleyes:

Are you sure its not?

Are you sure its not a GNX? Looks damn close, seeems to have most of the right parts. ANd if you can prove its not are you going to inform Ebay?
DAve

Evaddave 87gn said:
Are you sure its not a GNX? Looks damn close, seeems to have most of the right parts. ANd if you can prove its not are you going to inform Ebay?
DAve

it does have the right parts !! I found them :rolleyes: Ebay ???? NOPE .. :rolleyes: it is a GN like he say's in the beginnng... the rest is you are ASSuming :eek:

Evaddave 87gn said:
DAve
he may be missleading a little,but before you bid on something you have to learn to read the discription closely and once you do that you will see its a fake gnx as he states,between the lines...

It is funny how the seller answered one of the questions about if it is real. He tells the person to read add.

The car maybe nice but why not call it what it is a CLONE

It's advertised locally as a GNX for $21.5K I figued it was too good to be true.
He say's it was fully restored with 28K original miles...why the resto with such low milage??
I tried calling several times to check the car out, but could never get through.

Ahhh...my GN search continues.

So I assume you had a "hand" in it? :biggrin:
Roll bar and Autometer gauges :rolleyes: no GNX.
Hey Gun, see your local. We'll keep our eyes out for ya, what price/condition you looking for?

gunslinger said:
It's advertised locally as a GNX for $21.5K I figued it was too good to be true.
He say's it was fully restored with 28K original miles...why the resto with such low milage??
I tried calling several times to check the car out, but could never get through.

Ahhh...my GN search continues.

"maybe" it was hit at one time :rolleyes: :p

LOL "maybe" ??

I'm looking for something with a good, solid body, decent paint, and nice interior...mileage I don't care about, and as long as it's got a rebuildable drivetrain, I'll be happy.

I can do any of the mechanical work necessary, but I don't have the patience or skills to do body work....As far as cost....free would be good ;) , but it really depends on the car.

If you've got any leads, please let me know.

NHRA Super Gas said:
Where did you run the vin? I had a friend run a carfax and it shows OK? I guess that's what Carfax is worth....

Car fax sucs. it wouldn't even pick up my GN months after I registered it. Tell your friend he is wasting his money & send it to me.

Listen to your ELDERS like Sir Grumpy :tongue: