GNX for sale?

Price is HIGH

If they put a price of buy it now for $32,500 it would sell.

Also, the other GNX's you mention, were low mileage or low numbered or both. yet both were ORIGINALLY OWNED until now and were part of a COLLECTION of other vehicles.

GNX # 085 has 45.0 miles
GNX # 005 had under 1,000 miles yet wasn't available to the public for sale and now is on its third owner in less than 6 months, GNX 005 is for a collector --- not someone who wants to drive it.

The people who have been trying to sell their GNX for the last year or 2 probably still have them, because they are asking to much money and those who want to sell, will put a low price on it to move it, like GNX 005 for sale for $42k.

You would be surprised when the price difference is a couple hundred dollars and it doesn't sell and then the seller relists it on ebay with a lower reserve, than the highest bid when it ended. The longer it sits there for sale -- the less interest there is and the suspicion whether something is wrong.

Everybody thinks what they have is worth more than it really is.

later
www.GNregistry.com
www.GNXregistry.com
www.GSNationals.com

Ok that makes sense, I thought that maybe everyone knew something about this car that made it hard to sell. I have noticed that the price of GNX's have gone up while the GN's have gone down over the last year.

FWIW & IMHO:
I don't think that GN'S, or T-Type's, or Turbo-T's, or TTA's have gone down over the last year. I just think that GNX's have escalated more than any of the other Turbo Regals. Because each car is unique to itself, it is very hard to sit back and pass fair judgement over this situation. You virtually have to see each car in person and impartially judge their value by mileage, condition, documentation available, how many owners, and a multitude of other aspects/parameters to reach an unbiased opinion. There is definitely a seperation that is getting larger between what one would consider a museum quality car, and whatever else is runner up condition. More and more people are becoming aware of what consitutes a pristine car, and what isn't. Remember when you heard years back that a lot of collectible vehicles were going over seas? Well, they too, have learned what is really worth money, and what isn't. You don't see any junk going to Japan anymore. Not everyone wants, or can afford a no 1 car sitting in the garage, either, and that plays a part in the collector market.
These cars may not escalate steadily, but year by year they have gone up. I think that they always will. If you really want to see how these cars have done over the last 5 or 6 years, go to Kirban's site and compare the average prices of 1 year to another and I think that the results will speak for themselves.

FWIW & IMHO:
I suspect that E-bay has a very high fallout when it comes time to go pay and pick up the car, especially on high dollar items like GNX's. You see a lot of these E-bay cars going, going, goin, gone, wham, bam sold, and then you see it right back on e-bay with some not so plausible explanation, or no explanation at all. Feeding frenzy amongst car people, perhaps?