GNX FOR SALE SCAM

grkgn

Hey Guys my buddy brought to my attention that someone copied my pictures of my car and made a fake ad on cars for sale .com Its my car and the asking price is 33,000 don't believe it. I was selling my car on ebay a few months ago that's how he got the pics. I went today to look for the ad but its gone.
SO BE CAREFUL I t would be nice to find out who did it so i cant give him the beating of his life Brooklyn Stytle

Same thing happened to me a few years ago. The seller was in the Bronx. I got the number and called him. After I vented my feelings to him and promised to pay him a visit, he hung up. And then he proceeded to take the pictures off line.

Yes. Each of the five boroughs has it's own beating style.

You guys in the boroughs aren't that tough!

We let the ten year olds give the brooklyn style beat down until they are old enough to give the Bostonian Bashing!!!

Come down to mass. and get an old fashioned bostonian beat down!!:dead:

PS. Make sure you have your affairs in order as you won't be returning from whence you came unless you happen to float back because the rope on the concrete block breaks and you resurface again somewhere else.:LOL:

Actually, I'm from Westchester. Here we run into our gated communities turn on our security systems and call the police.:arghh:

We are all too afraid we may get a paper cut or break a fingernail to fight.:eek:

Well we have Chuck Norris down here. Word has it there's another fist in his beard. :eek:

You guys in the boroughs aren't that tough!

We let the ten year olds give the brooklyn style beat down until they are old enough to give the Bostonian Bashing!!!

Come down to mass. and get an old fashioned bostonian beat down!!:dead:

PS. Make sure you have your affairs in order as you won't be returning from whence you came unless you happen to float back because the rope on the concrete block breaks and you resurface again somewhere else.:LOL:

Well that might be true these days with all the liberals here but remember one thing everything stemmed from Us First
but as far as I'm concerned I'm Old School