Gnx Dash

Originally posted by qwknuf6 jr
I just put one in , no down sides other than cost and time to put it in ,here is a pic of mine
http://okbuicks.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=81
Mark

Would you happen to have the part no.s for the misc bits?.
ie the speedo sensor, and I heard it took different speedo cables. I bought a dash but it sounds like some of the small parts are missing. ANy numbers you have for anything would be appreciated.
TIA

Bruce
I have a electronic speedo and it does not use a cable , just a signal from the VSS .
What gauges do you have ?Auto meter ?VDO? What parts do you need ?
Mark

Re: Re: Gnx Dash

Originally posted by lyonsd
I've got one but haven't installed it yet. Here are some pics of it and my car:

You may want to call Tom about the VSS for the autometer Electronic speedo :eek: before you put it in
Mark

I think they look great in all the pictures, but hope to see one up close at Bowling Green this May. It is on my list of things to buy for my GN but I have a new rule. No more 'nice looking' stuff for my car until I break into the 11's.... I have .45 more to shave off.
Once that is accomplished, the dash is next..

Originally posted by qwknuf6 jr
Bruce
I have a electronic speedo and it does not use a cable , just a signal from the VSS .
What gauges do you have ?Auto meter ?VDO? What parts do you need ?
Mark

The pic showed VDO.
A friend of mine cross town has a dash similiar to what I have coming and his came with cables, ie mechanical speedo. Guess I'll just wait and see what I get.
Thanks.

I love mine and the stealth effect as well. Nothing like having all your gauges in one place with nothing sticking out like a sore thumb. Just glad I didn't have to install it myself...ugh.

Re: Re: PIC'S of DASH

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
IS this dash from www..gnxdash.com

or did you make it your self?

Thanks
Dennis

My dash is from gnxdash.com (Tom Houser)
Its in my low 10 sec ,soon to be 9 second street car , interior is all stock cept for the GNX dash no other gauges ...sneaky....sneaky

GNX Dash = Good
Stock dash = Bad bad bad

I HATE my stock dash and can't wait to rip the POS out and put in a nice GNX cluster. I had the AVC setup in my TR...took about 6 hours to install. Not hard, just time consuming. Raced a guy the other day, he says we did 140mph...not that I would know or anything, my car only goes 85, right? :)

GET THE DASH!!!