......GNX Dash Complete......

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
GNX Dash from AVC, 6 Vdo Gauges,comes with everything to just install plug and play. Dash has been modified, not cutting, just bolt in and enjoy Mint condition. $750.00 plus shipping killer price you cannot find these for this price complete.

GNX DASH PICTURES

I take pay-pal:cool:

Travis, Do you know if it will install in a car with a digital dash? If so I am very interested!

Originally posted by N2HIPSI
Travis, Do you know if it will install in a car with a digital dash? If so I am very interested!

I have one in front of you. I will keep you posted:)

No he didnt. Tell him to call me anytime after 8am Friday. If he doesnt get me tell him to leave a #. I can usually call back in less then 5min. Thanks

James

Originally posted by mazdatech78
No he didnt. Tell him to call me anytime after 8am Friday. If he doesnt get me tell him to leave a #. I can usually call back in less then 5min. Thanks

James

He is going to call you this am......:D :cool:

NJ, I already have dibs on it. I talked to Drew and he said that you are supposed to e-mail me your paypal info. Let me know whats going on?

James

NJ, I already have dibs on it. I talked to Drew and he said that you are supposed to e-mail me your paypal info. Let me know whats going on?

James

James the last message I had from Drew was this morning. He said he called you twice and no answer:confused:

YES you are first in line here is paypal address iluvpresley@yahoo.com

When sent let me know, if not it is going to next in line:cool:

NJ, I just sent the money to your paypal account. Thanks. If there is any problems, you have my #. Dont hesitate to call. Thanks again

James

NJ, I just sent the money to your paypal account. Thanks. If there is any problems, you have my #. Dont hesitate to call. Thanks again

James

SOLD....James:) :)