GNX clone for sale in nj

customgn

1987 gnx clone, 70,000miles, hardtop, vents, flares, dash plaque, horn button, gnx gauges and chrome turbo cover by World of Motorworks, and wheels with correct offsets. Car is awesome, has everything except the suspension. Bolt-ons include: Terry Houston downpipe, Kenne-Belle intake manifold, 45lb injectors, upgraded fuel pump. I know there is something I'm forgetting. Car is a repaint, I would rate it a 8.5 to a 9. Asking $15,500. call Joe at 973-727-6488.

Attachments

• DSC02503.jpg
    DSC02503.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,012
has everything except the suspension.
Everything GNX is a strong statement. What else does it include that is GNX? Dash? Turbo? etc.... Your gonna need to post more pics then that if you want any serious consideration.

If you don't mind, please post more pics. From what I can tell so far, this is a very cool car. :cool:

+1, please add more pics. hey, can anyone recommend after market suspension parts or kits that can improve upon the gm? brands or anything?

The cloned parts are as follows: wheels with correct offsets, flares, vents, dash plaque, dash with Stewart Warner gauges from World of Motorworks. I also have a chrome gnx turbo cover, not an original gnx cover.

There is no gnx suspension, turbo, or door jamb and intercooler labels.
I hope this clears things up.

The care has many performance upgrades, is very fast, and looks awesome. I will post more pictures later.

Here are some more pictures.

Attachments

• DSC02504.jpg
    DSC02504.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 863
  • DSC02505.jpg
    DSC02505.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 858
  • DSC02506.jpg
    DSC02506.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 859
  • DSC02507.jpg
    DSC02507.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 858
  • DSC02509.jpg
    DSC02509.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 896
Looks great..

the cloned parts are as follows: Wheels with correct offsets, flares, vents, dash plaque, dash with stewart warner gauges from world of motorworks. I also have a chrome gnx turbo cover, not an original gnx cover.

There is no gnx suspension, turbo, or door jamb and intercooler labels.
I hope this clears things up.

The care has many performance upgrades, is very fast, and looks awesome. I will post more pictures later.

so tell me, how are the guages from paul?? Any issues??? I met paul last year,prior to the wire harness birth. I heard john did a great job on the wire harness. How long did it tae to put in??

The wiring harness is right on and a must for this kind of installation. The only drawback is that the turbo ,oil and water temp,gauges need hard wiring to function correctly. The whole installation took about 4 hrs.