gnx turbo cover for sale

customgn

Reproduction Joey Harrington turbo cover in new condition for sale. Was going to put it on my GNX clone, but don't have the heart to cut it to fit the Terry Houston down pipe. Asking $675.00 + shipping, call Joe 973-727-6488.

Attachments

• DSC02510.jpg
    DSC02510.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 619
  • DSC02511.jpg
    DSC02511.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 609
Where are all the GNX and GNX clone owners? Is there no interest in this at all? Now asking $575 obo.

He goes by Joe Harrington. I own his last two covers he had made. You will have better luck I think on ebay. Good luck with the sale.

I think it is that you can get a polished aluminum version for $300, and sometimes even less, pretty readily. (a few of the vendors sell them as does eBay) Even though it is not apples to apples, I think this coupled with the economy makes it hard to sell the cover for the price of a turbo itself. JMHO. Good luck with the sale regardless..

Gee, thanks for that helpful piece of information. I see your car has t-tops, so I guess it wasn't very important for you to make the look of your car as "GNX" as possible.
As I'm sure most on this board already know that this cover is not made anymore, and is as close to a "real GNX" cover there is. If someone wants to go with a cheaper, more readily available turbo cover, than that is their choice.
However if someone wants a part that will give their car the closest in looks and quality as an original, that also is their choice.
I don't understand why you would make the assumtion that your opinion is that of others.
When I cloned my car, I used the best reproduction parts I could find, this cover being one of them. If it doesn't sell because of a bad economy, I won't give it away, I'll store it until things get better.

Gee, thanks for that helpful piece of information. I see your car has t-tops, so I guess it wasn't very important for you to make the look of your car as "GNX" as possible.
As I'm sure most on this board already know that this cover is not made anymore, and is as close to a "real GNX" cover there is. If someone wants to go with a cheaper, more readily available turbo cover, than that is their choice.
However if someone wants a part that will give their car the closest in looks and quality as an original, that also is their choice.
I don't understand why you would make the assumtion that your opinion is that of others.
When I cloned my car, I used the best reproduction parts I could find, this cover being one of them. If it doesn't sell because of a bad economy, I won't give it away, I'll store it until things get better.
Refer to Post # 3 (made by you). If you don't want answers to the questions you asked, then don't post them in your future threads. theMonch wasn't rude in the least. He was giving you some reasons as to why your thread hasn't sparked much interest.

The market is what it is right now. I'm sure eBay might get you better results. I am sure someone out there is willing to pay what you're asking. :cool:

sorry

Yes as the RedBarron has said. I wasn't trying to sully your sale, just trying to bring to light different options that a "cloner", or someone looking to save the integrity of their original, might have available. Sorry, if you took the post as offensive, it was not my intention. As I said, not apples to apples, but definetly takes a part in the lack of interest. I am by no means telling you lower your price, just saying, maybe take into concideration....

And again, good luck with the sale.

GNX Turbo Cover

You should just go ahead and cut up the cover you have.Original GNX covers actually have a curve on the Letter G-Joe Harringtons cover also has a similar curve.You have one of the many covers that actuall have a sharp "arrow" on the letter g. Also Joe Harrington covers came with a hardware kit and a letter of instructions.Thought you should know...

GNX Covers

Here are a few pics to show you the diffrences you may see in the covers sold out there..Buyer beware...:cool::cool:

Attachments

• BAD FAKE COVER.jpg
    BAD FAKE COVER.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 248
  • J Harrington cover.jpg
    J Harrington cover.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 255
  • REAL gnx cover.jpg
    REAL gnx cover.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 241
Turbo cover

Dude you got hood winked! Cut your fake GNX cover and be done with it. Use it by golly and show off your GNX clone.

The REAL Joe Harrington covers look as close as one is going to get to the original.. Nice job Joe!

Look at the first FAKE picture how Wavy the lines are on the cut outs!! :eek:

Crappy cut out job!

Here is my saying when it comes to artwork rendering and entering it into a machine to produce a product. "You put Sh*t work in, You get Sh*t work out!" :biggrin:

Scot W.