GNX , Chopshop type build Looka like Regal w ALOT of Racing Parts

galoush

HWY2HELL
Hey Every one i have been doing some thinking and have decided to part with my Buick GN Love affair and Cash dump . Its been fun but i dont drive it that often and have other more domestic minded pursuits at this point and really dont want to get into it $$$ wise if i break something which is inevitable . Heres what im offering 85 regal , Black GNX flares , vents and badges Body is Ok ( No major damage ) , its a driver some people have complimented me on it but its no show car. Body : Glass bumpers with alum brackets , VFN carbon fiber hood ( Bolt on ) Painted with a can of VHT ............Susp: Metco lowers , wolfcraft uppers , sperical bushings in rear ( Top mounts) Moroso drag springs front stock rears , QA1 fronts adj , Strange rears adj , ATR rear bar .....................Brakes/Wheels : wildwood 2 piston fronts ( The $600 ones) hurst line lock , Centerline autodrags polished 8.5 rears 7 fronts with TA rubber ,second set of rears with ET streets . .......Tranny: FB perf 400 with sfi bell , trans brake, 9 conv 3200 stall , hurst qtr stick , two tranny coolers with AN lines and fittings to and fro ...... Rear: stock gears ,mosler axles with longer studs , Eaton posi , TA cover ................ Motor : RPE shortblock with steel caps , studs TRW pist APR bolts throu. Comp 218 roller cam, push rods& chain . 14 bolt Champion GN1 heads FULL RACE PORT by Champion with scorpion roller rockers and studs. Cometic gaskets . Intake CAS sheet metal w 70 mm tb . ......... Turbo: PTE 70GTQ with .85 housing ATR front mount IC, Turbonetics racegate . Fuel syst : 2 cells one plastic 15 gal one alum 10 gal with senders 2 seperate pumps for each Aero s with filter AN 8 fuel AN 6 rtn. Alot of extra fittings etc to be able to switch cells on the fly Bigger rails and 72s ...... Computer : Moded stock High imp , TT chips 3.5 MAF with trans ...... Gauges: Autometer. boost , fuel , tach , VDO oil and volts , Scanmaster , Innovative WB . Exhaust .... ATR headers ATR 3 inch DP 3 inch single exh . Extras : NX EFI nitrous kit with heater , 2 bottles , blanket installed in car . Battery in trunk OptimaYellow with alum billet holder , hollow faker in front . Thats it in a nutshell alot of costly parts... Running registered and insured , no ETs we dont have a track here in Long island New York and i havent got to E town , lucky if i make a cruise night $ 12000 I drive it to your home( Local ;) or plates come off and your on your own . Please not to be rude but dont waste my time ......contact me only if your SERIOUS ! I have a 7mo. old son and i dont have alot of free time for shootin the , well you know . Anyone truly interested ill give you any info i have to give and will disclose Anything id want to know as a buyer . Please E mail me directly at Galoush@hotmail.com I dont have the heart or time to part it so dont ask. Thats it Thanks