GNX Book, in the GM Box

ccognetta

$80 shipped in the USA

gnxbook.jpg

Book

No its a complete book about the GNX given to GNX owners when the bought the car. PM sent for payment info.,

gnx book

Where in florida are you? I sold a gnx as a broker last year and the buyer was looking for the book. Is this authentic? If so I'm sure he'll take it. I'm in the tampabay area and can get you in touch. Thanks for the consideration if it is still available.

gnx's owners received the same boxed book but those books got numbered to match the GNX dash # and on the opening white pages included a introduction page for the new owner ,
the same book was released without the numbering or intro printing and in same box from Michigan , its a great 64 pg hardbound table book that goes into detail on the buick gnx and starts with buick racing history, printed on heavy stock with many glossy color pics and his pic makes it look small but its 9.5"x 10" and the cover is padded , truly a great collectible book

my guess this is one of the unnumbered books but if by chance it is numbered book the value is way up there and for 80 shipped would be the steal of the century

Thanks

Thanks for the info and history, everyone was asking. Correct, this is one of the undernumbered original GM books, not a reprint.

didnt think you'd have a problem selling

this threads done and rather than type up a new one
if any one else needs one of these GNX books
, i have one (unnumbered) still in original box ,excellent shape
and ill offer same as OP

80 shipped US lower 48 USPS, 90 canada