GNX ASC dash cluster

jack44130

Asc gnx dash cluster. All new stewart warner gauges.Includes new sending units and speedo cable. Caspers plug and play harness. Speedo modified for gm vss. Will need final fitment to your dash. $1500 FIRM

Attachments

• DSC00371.jpg
    DSC00371.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 464
  • DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 464
  • DSC00369.jpg
    DSC00369.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 459
  • DSC00373.jpg
    DSC00373.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 461
  • DSC00372.jpg
    DSC00372.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 461
looking to GNX a GN. This instrument panel would be a great touch. Is this new or used? Any scratches? Is this a plug and play item?

dash

All parts are NEW accept the vehicle speed sensor and the idiot light housing. They came form another cluster.

FYI, you've got the pink/black wire terminal on a ground post of the tach bracket...doesn't go there. It goes on the brass stud next to the lights (instructions spell this out). If you ground the pink/black wire, pop goes the fuse.

Wires

Caspers instructions show it just the way it is. What are you reading that says different? Caspers instructions are posted on their web site. I used what they sent me to wire this one.Under the tach bracket it does say POS on the housing. So? Jack

Instructions read:
Attach Pink/Black positive feed ring terminals in “daisy-chain” fashion as follows, starting from the C1 bulkhead
connector:
Tachometer “POS”
Fuel Level Gage “I”
WaterTemp Gage “I”
Oil Pressure Gage “I”"

The picture seems to show different...pink/black is attached to the bracket. DO NOT attach the wire to that bracket; use the written instructions. The picture is not correct.

If you leave the pink/black terminal on the bracket, the dash won't work.

OK, I digress...if it says POS on it, it's correct. As long as it's not in contact with the bracket, you will be fine.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the bracket is isolated with plastic bushings so that the steel bracket doesn't contact the stud.

Is that correct? If so, I am mistaken. Sorry for the confusion....