GNX 456 coming to NY

spikestta

I Verified Its Authenticity With The Gnxregistry.org . I Had A Collecter Car Pre -purchase Inspecter Look At The Car He Verified That The Car Is All Matching #'s . Gnx Turbo And All .the Car Is A Very Nice Re-paint . The Car Has 26k Miles Is Completely Stock And Is Super Clean So I Bought My Dream Car .

Congrats!! BUT you are braver than I am.. NO WAY would I spend that kind of $$$ without SEEING the car. Hope is what you wanted when ya get it :cool: Oh I have looked at really low mile GNXs and walked away from them !! Good Luck !!

Congratulations!:)

Hope you are happy with your new baby, please post up some pics if you get a chance. Sounds like you have a car you will be able to enjoy!

Good Luck with it!

Thanks Guys , I Went To See The Car I Left Monday Night Around 7pm Drove 14 Hours To Illinois Paid For The Car Put It On The Truck (enclosed Trialer) And Drove Back 14 Hours And Got Back Last Night Around 3am . I Definitly Wouldn't Do That Again Last Couple Of Hours Were Very Rough . But The Price He Was Asking I Had To Move Quickly.

For Me It Was A Once In A Life Time Oppertunity Because I Can't Afford To Pay The Prices GNX'S Are Bringing

I was dozin last time I had a long azz drive..thought WTF I'll give one of them 5 hour energy deals a shot...No more dozin after that ;)

welcome to the club

(is there a club?)
congrats,
I have never regretted buying mine.

Thanks again , It felt so good pulling the GNX out of the driveway to load it on the truck people were slowing down to look at it one guy gave me a thumbs up all that in 5 minutes WOW.

Glad to be able to help-- that's what GNXRegistry.ORG is here for. Per your note this morning, Registry form is on its way too.

Congratulations again. Now get yourself some sleep, man...

here are some pics GNX 456

Attachments

• 1987 gnx.jpg
    1987 gnx.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • 1987 gnx 2.jpg
    1987 gnx 2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,207
  • 1987 gnx 5.jpg
    1987 gnx 5.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 1987 gnx 4.jpg
    1987 gnx 4.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,170
  • 1987 gnx 6.jpg
    1987 gnx 6.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,159
Congrats on your purchase...sure looks like a nice one!

What type of tires are on the car? Those are the first set of tires that look 'fitting' on the car other than stock GoodYears!

Also...your front air dams appear to be missing the bolts to secure it near the flare...might want to secure them to prevent them from getting damaged.

if that was the one on hemmings, you got a great deal... good luck with it.

where in ny?

Congrats on your purchase...sure looks like a nice one!

What type of tires are on the car? Those are the first set of tires that look 'fitting' on the car other than stock GoodYears!

Also...your front air dams appear to be missing the bolts to secure it near the flare...might want to secure them to prevent them from getting damaged.

NICE CAR! Details?:biggrin:

I can read Good Year on the tires, kinda looks like a modern day Gatorback?

yes IT'S THE CAR THAT WAS ON HEMMINGS . I'LL JUST SAY I PAID LESS THAN 40K FOR IT . IT'S GOT 26K MILES . CARS NOT PERFECT BUT I DIDN'T PAY FOR A PERFECT CAR IT'S MORE THAN I EXPECTED VERY NICE SUPER CLEAN.