GNX #385 for sale in Ohio

Interesting that it has the turbo logo on the floor mats. Can anyone confirm thats how they came? I though they all came with plain black mats.
Thanks

They did not come from ASC or GM with anything other than plain black floor mats, same as a standard GN.

At 27yrs old I wouldn't expect the tires to be original and they're not.
Which car are saying "doesn't" have the orig tires ? Lots of our low mile GN's/T's/X's have the orig tires on them at 27 years old .

Mine had the original tires on it until last year when I changed them as I am driving the car more often now and didn't want the old rubber under there anymore. I did save them though.

That sounds like a good deal to me. Too bad I don’t have an extra $100k burning a hole in my pocket. The car is brand new. $30K in 1987 with inflation and etc.. should be close to the $100k they are asking.

hello all, im sure this has been asked tons of times and or talked about before, but I must ask anyways. I am looking to pickup a GNX, i have seen a few on ebay prices vary obvious reasons. One that I keep seeing is in FL for 69k. I thought this was kind odd. Is there any undeniable way to tell what would be a stock GNX other than the obvious stuff, Number badge, rearend panhard setup, dash cluster, etc.... I mean the VIN and other items only the GNX had. Problem is if someone is good. They could just take a GN and invest a few k and try to sell for a preimum price.

hello all, im sure this has been asked tons of times and or talked about before, but I must ask anyways. I am looking to pickup a GNX, i have seen a few on ebay prices vary obvious reasons. One that I keep seeing is in FL for 69k. I thought this was kind odd. Is there any undeniable way to tell what would be a stock GNX other than the obvious stuff, Number badge, rearend panhard setup, dash cluster, etc.... I mean the VIN and other items only the GNX had. Problem is if someone is good. They could just take a GN and invest a few k and try to sell for a preimum price.

Just make sure it's not this one. It was a totaled out GNx wrapped around a tree and a collision shop "re-made" back into a GNx from a GN and swapped VINs which is a CRIME. You can't take VIN from one production car and literally transfer it to another. Your SOS/DMV must issue it a salvage title and re-issue a new VIN to it, but they didn't do this:

Attachments

• Gnx Vin Plate.jpg
    Gnx Vin Plate.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 353
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 393
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 352
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 373
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 389
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 356
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 369
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 356
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 347
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 355
Just make sure it's not this one. It was a totaled out GNx wrapped around a tree and a collision shop "re-made" back into a GNx from a GN and swapped VINs which is a CRIME. You can't take VIN from one production car and literally transfer it to another. Your SOS/DMV must issue it a salvage title and re-issue a new VIN to it, but they didn't do this:

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 299
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 298
  • Gnx Vin Plate.jpg
    Gnx Vin Plate.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 292
As you can tell I skipped every 3-4th photos so I have MANY more in between what you see here. It's a virtual step-by-step photo essay of the crime they committed.

There's been a few threads posted in this forum throughout the years showing this. As a LE officer myself with Auto Theft training I thought it good information to have and keep. I've already advised several co-workers about this vehicle and hadn't heard back from them. One of my former co-workers is a criminal insurance investigator now that I think about it. I'll need to reach out to him.

As far as when this "restoration" took place I'm not sure, but I know it wasn't recently.

There's been a few threads posted in this forum throughout the years showing this. As a LE officer myself with Auto Theft training I thought it good information to have and keep. I've already advised several co-workers about this vehicle and hadn't heard back from them. One of my former co-workers is a criminal insurance investigator now that I think about it. I'll need to reach out to him.

As far as when this "restoration" took place I'm not sure, but I know it wasn't recently.

So what number is this rebuilt GNX?

D