GNX #385 for sale in Ohio

The toy barn one is legit and nice but I though it was bought for 80 not long ago?
If so u throwing away 29 k profit Tom someone in a short time?
Anyone know if was sold at 80k?

I'm shopping for a second GNX
I have a nice driver now can get the one for display

That GNX I am told is really not wanting to be sold.
Dealer employee told me thats why its so high $$$$
The owner of that dealership drives a lambo and he has a really fast TSO car
He seems to buy and sell a lot of TBs but never on this site

Prob cheaper to have it for sale in showroom than on private insurance at home?

It's on ebay again,and I just noticed going thru the pics that it has a bodyside molding on it,.....and not the factory style that is double sided tape.I believe the one that is on 385 is the kind you have to pop rivet then stick the rubber part of the molding in,and if so,there are holes drilled in this car !!!!!! UGHHHH !!!

Bingo stage1gn... you are correct. I saw this car at the BPG Nationals in Columbus, Ohio in 2011 up close and although it's a beautiful car the molding is riveted on where holes have been drilled in the front fenders, doors and quarter panels. It really makes you scratch your head and wonder what the heck the dealer or for that mater the PDI kid was thinking back in 1987 when they installed them... such a shame.

if you look close at the pics the driver door jamb, the vin on sticker shows its different from the dash vin and the tire sticker shows 195/14 ... door from a base regal

At a closer inspection it appears the car was painted, the lower rock chip doesn't appear to be there, the stickers as noted have the wrong vin number on it and the tire sticker has the wrong tire size

That's why I say, a lot of Gnx have a history and with time its been washed away.

The toy barn one is legit and nice but I though it was bought for 80 not long ago?
If so u throwing away 29 k profit Tom someone in a short time?
Anyone know if was sold at 80k?

I do know the title has been in Toy Barn's name
for the last 4 years.