GNX 331

Not on your bucket list, but how about something else you don't see many of... 2014 black diamond CTS-V wagon, rare 6 speed MANUAL, Recaro seat option, etc, etc. Because who doesn't want a 556hp, 200mph station wagon?

20160715_175541_zpsobywsftl.jpg

Keep my info.....cause your car is on my bucket list and I plan on picking one up in the next few years. Maybe when you get ready to sell it, we can work a deal. I have 3 low mileage t types (2 of em bone stock) and would be willing to trade one with some cash to make up the difference

Well, I've enjoyed #331 for a while now and it's time to go on to something else. I purchased her in April 2015, from Dennis Kirban, flew out to PA and drover her back to Texas. Here is the link to Dennis's ad from that time:

$54,900.00 firm - performance car trades of equal value considered.

http://turbobuick.com/threads/gnx-for-sale-same-owner-since-1989.425157/#post-3535461

Suspension and body are tight. Doors shut crisply....better than a 50k mile GN I previously owned. Still has original ceramic turbo. I highly doubt it was spooled up much in previous owners 26 years of ownership. Transmission shifts crisply as it should. Runs strong - no smoke.

Since the purchase, I have done the following:
New front fillers installed
New BFG G-Force tires
New 2.5" Stainless exhaust from Pete Hoff
TurboTweak 93 chip (original goes with sale)
Had radiator professionally re-cored just to be safe with the Texas heat.
New AC Delco Starter
New AC/Delco front shocks
New high quality floor mats (Kirbans)

The exterior window sweeps are starting to show some faint cracks. Have new set of OEM sweeps to go with (not cheap)
Rear fillers a really dulled. Have set of fiberglass 2 piece rear fillers to go with.
New AC/Delco rear shocks (not installed)
Original injectors were bad, so I replaced with good used. Original injectors goes with.

Comes with book. No jacket
Tons of service records back to '89. Mostly serviced at GM dealerships.

Here's a recent walk-a-round video:

Cash price $54,900.00

Based on this month's auction results, looKS like the All American Racer series cars, and even tribute cars are going for more $$$ tha #331 can generate. So much for the decline in 70's era musclecar values.

I'd have to get a new plate .....2FAS4ME. Pretty much looking for stock, originals.......too old to go fast.

HOW ABOUT A 2015 MUSTANG GT ANIVERSARY CAR STILL IN PLASTIC AND IN TRANSPORT MODE?ONLY 6 MILES NEW COLLECTOR CAR WIMBLETON WHITE

Thanks Richard. Killer car, but I would be afraid to put miles on it.......I have to be able to drive the wheels off of my stuff.

Would you be interested in a 1972 buick gs stage 1 all orginal car? I live in the Houston area.

If work and weather cooperate, I plan on having the car at the Good Guys Lone Star Nationals March 17 -19.

Ross,
Not on your list, but any interest in a #s 68 Roadrunner, recent resto, needs little.
Can send pics and vid, sounds like a muscle car should sound!

Attachments

• 20150704_160958_21304663855_o.jpg
    20150704_160958_21304663855_o.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 71
This is not on your bucket list however thought I would give it a shot....1970 Buick GS 455 numbers matching rotisserie restored.

Attachments

• IMG_0614.JPG
    IMG_0614.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 84