GNX 329 For Sale Cheap

somehow

I doubt this is legit!

if it is, good deal for someone,

make sure its a cash transaction ,with all paper work.

I just wired him $10k from Western Union !! !! He is out of the country on business but is goin to be back next week when I go down there with the rest of the $$$ .. Can't go wrong for the price. :biggrin:

I just wired him $10k from Western Union !! !! He is out of the country on business but is goin to be back next week when I go down there with the rest of the $$$ .. Can't go wrong for the price. :biggrin

:

May i live through you vicariously then?:p

I don't know if you where kidding or not but did you really wire 10 grand to someone. Thanks

Sure he did .....:rolleyes: Grumpy buys a lot sight unseen. It seems you can always get the best deals when the owner is out of town.

Damm.. He ran into problems on his business trip so I won't be goin down there next week :redface: BUT he said he will ship it to me for FREE !!!! That will save me about $1500 an 3 days of me running around !! Have to make room for it inside the garage here. :cool:

hey man i saw this car on craigslist a few days ago.I work in Ft.Lauderdale right next to Boca.I will check it out for you if you would like.At least i can see if it is is legit.Let me know and good luck .Jose

I have no problem with buying a car sight unseen(not a gnx). But wire me the money i'm on a business trip or i'm in the military is the oldest trick in the book. Craigslist is full of scams. Look It might be for real but when you wire money they give you a fake name they pick it up there gone. Good luck i hope it works out. Thanks

But wire me the money i'm on a business trip or i'm in the military is the oldest trick in the book. Craigslist is full of scams. Look It might be for real but when you wire money they give you a fake name they pick it up there gone. Good luck i hope it works out. Thanks

Well the guy needed the cash to hold it for me. It was only a $10k deposit. Car is a DEAL !! Haven't heard back from him yet though :redface:

Don't worry Grump you'll hear from him real soon. Don't worry about the thick foreign accent and horrible english spelling. It'll be all good.

Well the guy needed the cash to hold it for me. It was only a $10k deposit. Car is a DEAL !! Haven't heard back from him yet though :redface:

Damn it, I am offering $5000 more, on cell as we speak..... He says I need to wire the money today,, he promises to send you your deposit back :p