GNX 329 For Sale Cheap

He said it was low an would get me more pics.. Guess I have to wait till he gets back from his business trip :redface: JD clean out your PM box !

Moved a few PMs around sorry, All the deadbeats lately a guy has to keep more than usual...

He doesn't happen to have family connections to royalty in Nigeria does he?! OMG THE SAME GUY IS GOING TO SEND ME MILLIONS!

Go Grumpy, you're da man!!!!

Ya I need more cars for my stable !!!:biggrin: fleet.jpg

Well guys I haven't heard back from this guy :mad: NO more pics or any contact. I did send him an email asking for the $10k back. I think he had some personal things goin on. Time I guess to just walk away :( After looking at the Western Union receipt I don't think it was a USA zip code :confused:

OH Crap my Western Union says Nigeria.... Oh well he promised a full re-fund, I trust everyone :eek: Oh wait I just looked again, I made it out to Justin Gunn in Nigeria.... Oh I am sure he is good for it :eek:

Check out my section Grump.... this seller just might be selling Kashs old GNX clone,,, never know. :confused: You can have first dibs...

Check out my section Grump.... this seller just might be selling Kashs old GNX clone,,, never know. :confused: You can have first dibs...

Ya that looks like a nice car BUT for a little more $$$ I "could" of had a real one :redface:

I just saw this post.

I know that car for sale and it isnt legit.

i own Kashs car.... If I put it up for sale as a correct one I would sell for more then $38k easy .. Closer to $45-50k
I am not joking.....

And at $$38k.... A little more Money wouldn't buy u a real one.. But more money would and then more money restoring it too I bet

In your dreams!!!!

I just saw this post.

i own Kashs car.... If I put it up for sale it would sell for more then $38k easy .. Closer to $45-50k
I am not joking.....

And at $$38k.... A little more Money wouldn't buy u a real one.. But more money would and then more money restoring it too I bet

while your car IS very nice, finding a buyer at $38k is dreaming!
but good luck!

I just saw this post.

I know that car for sale and it isnt legit.

i own Kashs car.... If I put it up for sale as a correct one I would sell for more then $38k easy .. Closer to $45-50k
I am not joking.....

ummmm... you DO know we were joking right ?? :confused:

while your car IS very nice, finding a buyer at $38k is dreaming!
but good luck!

hahahaha... I thought he was getting in on the joke here. Sorry BUT although his clone, tribute, close as hell to a real one is very nice $38k ain't happening..:eek: How long have you had it for sale ??? :confused:

Ok back to the original post.. I have been talking to Western Union for the past few weeks an they refunded my $10k !!! NEVER thought that would happen!! They found out it was a "Nigerian" scam. Then they found the guy and he is sending them a check to cover my $$$$$.. They said it may take a few days before I get the $$$ back :p