GNX 218miles!!!

Flyc2a,

I don't have the car. Just came across it on ebay and was wondering if the person has been on these boards.

Looks like the person is in Minnesota.

I can't believe the dealer was allowed to stick his badge on the trunk lid....Pisses me off

?

That car came from Cal in the spring and sold for, I think in the high thirtys. It had about 20K to 30K for milage. The previous owner wanted to trade for a classic car that was posted on this site.

I might be wrong?:confused:

gnx 285 with 218 miles

some person michael sanchez posted this car on ebay sunday 6/ 12/ 2005 for ten grand he was not the owner just a scam artist he wanted cash money sent to him in 77 bounds green london n11 2dx United Kingdom I hope nobody fell four this scam if you did stop the payment or your out of luck no one can get a gnx with 218 miles for ten grand you would just be dreaming he was a third party looking quick money people like that piss me off.:eek:

That was previously owned by Ray Fletcher who resides in the greater So Cal area and closed on E-bay at about $43K or so, maybe $44K. I believe that the mileage was about 32K. Car was previously bought by Ray out of Washington or Oregon state about 1.5 years ago. Beautiful car. Car went back upper east and either changed hands again for more money.
Ray later bought a extremely low mileage about '91 twin turbo Calloway.

I could be very wrong on my previous post and if I am I apologize.
The GNX that sold on E-bay about 4 months bach is the one that I am speaking of. Definitely not a 218 mile car.
Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused.