GNX 19 coming to NYC

grkgn

Well im in St louis and went to see the car and I went over it with a fine comb everything checksout ok I even brought a scan master with me It has 4950 miles the original owner was Reggie Jackson and has documentation to back it up The car is gorgeous I couldnt resist it had to have been wanting one for a long time. when i get it and trhe weather gets better i will take some pics in times squre or something and post them on the forum

Wow congrats! Where in St. Louis did you find it? :confused: Hope the 'Lou' is treating you okay....

Pictures

Here it is

Attachments

• Picture 489.jpg
    Picture 489.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Picture 490.jpg
    Picture 490.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,000
Congrats she looks sweet, What does grkgn stand for greek gn mabe ? if so yiasou

i know about the emblem it will be corrected i promise and grk gn is short for greek yiasou megale

BRAVO!! Greeks have class thats why we like these cars! Do you know "Nick The Garbage Man" "Spiro Gucci" or "George Moses", two of these guys are my cousins and the other is a close friend. All in Astoria. Congrats on the car! :biggrin:

-Niko

how many

Anybody know how many GNX's Reggie Jackson has owned? I know one was in a fire. Just curious. Nice Car!

thats weird how many did reggie jackson have? there is one in las vegas that said reggie jackson owned it i was there last yr it is inside a museum in a hotel.