GNX 15 is back on ebay

Well it looks like its gonna sell, I don't see the reserve notation up anymore. Twinvipers knows his values, hes asking $63k for his 16k mile car and the ebay car will get higher than it is now(its at $59K now). :)

Kma697 said:
Well it looks like its gonna sell, I don't see the reserve notation up anymore. Twinvipers knows his values, hes asking $63k for his 16k mile car and the ebay car will get higher than it is now(its at $59K now). :)

My car is now sold.

The one on e-bay I bought using the buy now last time for 43K. He couldn't produce a clean title then.

twinvipers said:
My car is now sold.

The one on e-bay I bought using the buy now last time for 43K. He couldn't produce a clean title then.
I guess crazy Joe is happy that your sale did not go thru, looks like he will get 60K maybey more.

Anyone notice the one receipt said "87-GMX" Looks like the person writing the it made a little mess up! Funny

yikes!

$62,000... unbelievable considering the mileage and mods. guess these cars are still going up in value. i wonder if/when prices will level off?? seems to me a car of this condition would've went for around 45-50k last winter.

No end in sight....

hiballin said:
$62,000... unbelievable considering the mileage and mods. guess these cars are still going up in value. i wonder if/when prices will level off?? seems to me a car of this condition would've went for around 45-50k last winter.
With the Grand National so popular, and the GNX with limited production of 547, there is no end in sight for the value. When the car turns 25 years old and older they will jump in price. Then be out of reach. Just stock up on replacement parts and insurance..... :biggrin: