GNX 100% Tribute Replica FOR SALE $29500

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowcar

Banned
ONLY ONE built like this in the country.....even the RPO sticker has been replaced

In Labor and parts etc. it cost close to $50k to put this car together...the original builder didnt buy a factory one because the idea of doing this project was more of a challenge then just going and buying one and putting it in the garage.....

It took a few days to turn a GN into a GNX ..it took a few years in terms of gathering the parts and labor to build this car into a better GNX...

WHY am I selling? The car sits in my warehouse and has no use...I am not into these any anymore and I want to put the money into another house...simple....

BEFORE IT GOES TO ebay....it is being advertised here....

i have owned the car for a while...and have put about 400 miles on it...the car is BETTER then any 50k mile GNX..in terms of QUALITY..over 350 hours and a few years were put into the recreation of the car--- the paint is a $15k paint job alone with 60 plus hours of wetsanding....

Only thing I have done was freshen the motor up at a cost of $3800....It was the only thing not done to it when I got it...though the engine was in perfect running condition....and I spent 20 hours getting the engine compartment to the exact way it was when I bought it....100% GNX

NOBODY CAN TELL THIS CAR IS NOT A GNX FACTORY BUILT CAR...I have had in next to real ones...brought to diehard TR friends and also taken it to a local GM dealership where the owner has 2 GNX's and he could not tell the car wasnt factory built....

YOU CAN drive this car...it is like a brand new car and have the fun and enjoyment of the best looking GNX out there at half the price....without worrying about putting on miles etc.....

Link to details:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/287266-gnx-recreation-sale.html

Nice Job ....when you want to start replicating $100 bills please PM me im in ......your a craftsman indeed

Indeed the nicest one done imo. The original builder was extremely anal. Beautiful car 4 sure.

This is the car I would have bought had it been available when I was in the hunt.

Have seen this car in person, beautiful re-creation. Too bad it left the area. Maybe it will be back???????:smile:

u might want to list ur location in case a buyer has to factor in shipping

thanks Brett

I am located in Florida...and can get it shipped enclosed for $1200 or open for $700 anywhere....

any questions please feel free to call me at 954-850-5429

I am answering all PM's as they come in

Mark

car is located in Ft. Lauderdale

Have a few offers very close to what I want....I will not let it go easy...

ONLY one out there like it and in IMO..a BETTER car overall then a 60k GNX in quality

Can't believe this hasn't been sold yet! If I win Lotto and it is still available at Thanksgiving I will be driving it home. I'll be down in Ft Lauderdale at that time.:D Maybe give ebay a shot for a wider audience. Would love to see what it would bring at a Barrett Jackson auction.

First Person who gives me $27500 gets the car

It will go to ebay on friday....... where the world can admire it.... :)

Considering this car has well over $10k in original GNX parts alone and a $15k paint job....makes this car a bargain of a lifetime on a better built car then a factory GNX...

Choose wisely.....but in the end a mint low mile GN will cost you $25k or this mint LOW mile GNX tribute which looks a lot better and has a significant creative value by comparison...... that is a no brainer on the GNX...

$29k...and get an Original GNX jacket with it...

I have a Molly GNX jacket to go with car.....just remembered...

$29k with jacket....

$27500 without.....

This goes to ebay we all know it will light on fire ..... especially if I put the jacket with it....

THIS CAR IS NO JOKE.... we all know it....

no trades...getting out of Buicks...getting into AMG's...

no deposit on car yet...will still sell for $27k....OR $28500 WITH ORIGINAL jacket .....

MARK

954-850-5429

One of my favorite cars on this site. Wish i had the money last time and this time its for sale. GL

Nice, but does it run as good and as quick in the 1/4 as the original GNX. Does make the same horsepower to the wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.