GNX 10 on ebay

bishir

Serenity Now
I noticed GNX #10 on ebay recently. Seems like a good price to me. Does anyone have information about this car? My wife says I could get it if I sell my Harley truck. :eek: Which isn't going to happen right now. :(

FWIW & IMHO:
I saw it earlier this week on Collector Car and it did not seem like a very good price to me. I had better gor vback and read the ad. I thought that it was asking 40ish for a 30ish mileage car. I will go re-look. This might have been before it was listed on E-bay.

FWIW & IMHO:
Well, let's see: Maybe that is where I saw it, but I think that it was or is one one of the other non-bid sites also. 33K miles, Bid up to 31K right now, and a buy it now price of $ 43K. If a 33K mileage one is worth 43K , what the hell is a no mileage 1 worth. The 89 mile 1 in Florida just went for about $50K. Generally the reserve is set a little lower that the buy it now price. No, I don't think that I had better bid on that one, even if I could afford it.

Better yet is the GN that is bid at 18.5K with 15, 032 miles on it from Bayshore, New York. Notice even though the description does not list t-tops, the pictures do not show in the area of the top. Makes one wonder if the photographer deliberately did not show any of the top area, so it could not be determined whether it is a solid roof or a t-top. Generally some full length and width shots are a good idea when car selling. I smell a very experienced rat ad guy doing that, or a very non-experienced ad guy not thinking.

Thanks for the reply wells. I haven't seen many for sale lately and the last few I remember sold over 50k with some in the 60s. Though, they were all low miles.