Gnx #092 $16,400

After reading so many of those scam emails... it's easy to spot the Nigerian scammers when they use poor linguistics and mismatched grammer. It's a dead giveaway as soon as you read it.

I knew it was a scam immediately.

I truly wish there was an organization dedicated to hunting down these fvcking scumbags and beating the snot out of them.

He hasn't replied to me again yet. And here I am in Everett waiting for directions to his place. :(

:D

latest as of today

This is what I e-mailed him after he quoted me on shipping

Me- would it be possible for me to fly in and drive the car home??

Hime- Sure it is, but are you sure you want to add so many miles to this jewelry? (jewelry?? WTF??)

Thomas

Me- If I wanted a car to just park I would find one with under 100 miles. Where is the car at so I can look at airline pricing

Him- Chicoutimi, Canada

Me-Tell you what I will buy it sight unseen for 5k what do you think?

My reply on 10/3:

So what's your address? I need to know where I am headed to. I'm ready to come get the car! :)

Barron

His reply on 10/3

1710 Hewitt Ave
Everett, WA 98201

Let me have your number please!

Thomas

**EDIT**
My reply:

Thomas, I have a phone number, but I cannot speak. I had a maxillary fracture two weeks ago after a fall in rock climbing and I still have to wear a protection for a week or two. However, I did bring a someone who can speak for me. What is your phone number and my associate will call. We will be heading to the address given below later today. Is the car ready to pick up?

Thanks!
Barron

:D

Well the satellite image shows it to be in the middle of the street surrounded by business parking lots. :biggrin: I don't see a guy running around with a face mask on, or a garage to keep such a piece of "jewelery" in ;)

**EDIT**
My reply:

Thomas, I have a phone number, but I cannot speak. I had a maxillary fracture two weeks ago after a fall in rock climbing and I still have to wear a protection for a week or two. However, I did bring a someone who can speak for me. What is your phone number and my associate will call. We will be heading to the address given below later today. Is the car ready to pick up?

Thanks!
Barron

:D[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Thats freakin awesome. Think that the pizza place makes it legit I have no doubt that this is real now.

:biggrin:

This is what I e-mailed him after he quoted me on shipping

Me- would it be possible for me to fly in and drive the car home??

Hime- Sure it is, but are you sure you want to add so many miles to this jewelry? (jewelry?? WTF??)

Thomas

Me- If I wanted a car to just park I would find one with under 100 miles. Where is the car at so I can look at airline pricing

Him- Chicoutimi, Canada

Me-Tell you what I will buy it sight unseen for 5k what do you think?

Him- Go buy a toy!

Him- Or I can get 30% deposit and get the rest after you get it and check it.

Me- What is the address location of the car? I just rented a trailer hooked on my truck and would love to be headed to pick up my GNX by lunch. Let me know

Him- Go buy a toy!

Him- Or I can get 30% deposit and get the rest after you get it and check it.

Me- What is the address location of the car? I just rented a trailer hooked on my truck and would love to be headed to pick up my GNX by lunch. Let me know

Him- 427 Rue Racine Est
Chicoutimi, QC G7H 1T5

Tell me when will you be here so I can arrange to be home and free.

Thanks,
Thomas