Gn's Aint Sh@t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from his area going to check this out? I mean I know of some fast imports, but I have heard of very few import tuners chosing a Civic to make a 8 sec car out of.
Someon call this punk out so we can see his 18 sec pass.

:eek: what a dumb clown.
9 second street drivin civic haha :eek:

sheesh what losers

notice he hasnt posted anything yet?

What a stupid troll....

There is NO such thing as a 9 second street driven Honda Civic cause they don't exist!!! I know of one 9 second Civic down here that was recently featured in Turbo mag (the car has run a best of 9.36 @152mph), but it is NOT a street car at all and has never even been driven on the street!!! Also, I'm sure he spent more than $17k to build it cause it has a built B18C Integra GS-R motor with a GReddy T78 turbo and FMIC, built tranny, Haltech fuel system, full cage, gutted interior, and a Pro suspension with some big fat M&H slicks up front....... it is a Race car and nothing else Period!!!! Bottom line is if you're going to be a troll at least make some sense cause if you'd said you had a 9 second street driven Mustang it would have sounded a LOT better LOL! :eek: :p :D ;)

bawahahahahaha....

BTW, we need to get a BS flag for the kill section cause we seem to get the dumbest trolls! 9 second street driven Civic = ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I think he has that new Fisher Price Civic tricycle...for 17 grand you even get a wheelie bar.

:eek:

Challange

Since you came on here talking out your arse.......
Drive that piece of rice grain down here and I'll race you on my 1977 cub cadet 1450 hydrostatic drive and IF you win you can have the pink to my GN.:D:D

Jeff
Long grain rice burner!

Poor guy..... Doesn't have any friends so he makes a desperate plea for attention by dreaming up a car, then telling us we can't beat it. Kinda feel sorrow for the li'l fella. As fun as it is to get a laugh out of their ludicrous posts, I wish these trolls would do us all a favor and click the little X in the top right corner of the screen.

This is OBVIOUSLY a joke! First off, I've watched PROFESSIONAL import racing (IHRA style) on TV, and the fast cars are in the 9's. The ALL OUT PRO imports are only in the 7.7's. This guy is SOOOOO high on ludes he probably OD'd and is dead and can't respond anymore. More than likely though it was probably someone on here making a joke. That's the ONLY rational explanation for such an idiotic post!!! Let's let this guy rest in peace... Ah SCREW THAT! Let's smoke the tires over his shallow grave! :D

Derrick

oh, yeah.... :eek:

Another case of a punk who has one hand on the mouse and the other on his little pee pee. I bet he wouldn't know a fast car if he fell over one. And while i'm at it. Why dose everybody who hates our cars call it a grandma car. IMO. There is nothing as beautiful as a TR fixed up. Awsome style and grace. With brute power inside. Grandma my ass.:confused:

SICCIVIC:

Please man! Shut up! You are giving all the Honda Gear Heads out there a bad name! I am not talking about those stupid rice out civic with body kits, Wings and Neons. I'm talking about the REAL HONDA fans that spend all their time racing Honda products!

I want to apologise for that *******!

Have a Nice day!

PS:
The fastest FWD "Civic" out there is Stephen Papadakis with a 8.12 @ 180.00 mph!

Funny as Hell

I just couldn't stop laughing, why were u guys so damn rough on me?one.;) I thought u guys had learned your lesson's the 1st go round and knew next time not to reply to indiotic posts' such as these. I knew you fella's couldn't resist the urge to rip into this fictional character's raw azz with a fictional car.:D

TazGn: You were the only guy on here that realized this was an intended joke from the get-go, nonetheless, I loved the azz-slaying you guys gave this fictional civic owner. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon.:eek:

Epitome: This was all in fun no real harm intented, I love GN's...Matter of fact I personally own one & am also a senior member of this board.

Dan <-------Really Doesn't Exist!

Originally posted by tazgn
This guy is SOOOOO high on ludes he probably OD'd and is dead and can't respond anymore.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure this is the ass clown that used to post here as darkbooster. He has comeback as the hulk and some other stupid name. Seriously, this guy is a cornballand a half. Ignore him.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.