GNS 3 pod, AEM MAP, Tach, MSD Wires, Alky controller

Ok, I'm going plug-n-play w/the holley meth kit, so selling the complete alkycontrol dual nozzle kit. Pump was rebuilt this spring, never used since rebuild.

So you’re not selling the controller alone anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I was, the more I started thinking about it I really want to convert it all over to Holley so it is plug n play with the solenoid setup with the pump and controller.

Well, I was, the more I started thinking about it I really want to convert it all over to Holley so it is plug n play with the solenoid setup with the pump and controller.

So how about the map sensor and map sensor 5v harness?

I really dropped the ball on all this, the aem and 5v already sold and shipped. Now my alky kit is incomplete since there's no 3/3.5 bar sensor. I can't use the lines with the Holley setup since I'm moving the solenoid locations now, I just wasn't thinking clearly last night. I should have just sold the whole thing as one. Andresfel still is in line on the almost whole kit, waiting on response in private message. Sorry for the mixup. If the deal falls thru with Andresfel, I'll pm each poster in line with a deal on the almost whole kit and then start a new thread. I'll probably buy another 3 bar and make the kit complete and relist. Pump is fresh from rebuild 0 miles on it.

I really dropped the ball on all this, the aem and 5v already sold and shipped. Now my alky kit is incomplete since there's no 3/3.5 bar sensor. I can't use the lines with the Holley setup since I'm moving the solenoid locations now, I just wasn't thinking clearly last night. I should have just sold the whole thing as one. Andresfel still is in line on the almost whole kit, waiting on response in private message. Sorry for the mixup. If the deal falls thru with Andresfel, I'll pm each poster in line with a deal on the almost whole kit and then start a new thread. I'll probably buy another 3 bar and make the kit complete and relist. Pump is fresh from rebuild 0 miles on it.

I’ll be interested in the full kit. Pm me price.