GNS 3 pod, AEM MAP, Tach, MSD Wires, Alky controller

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Shane's numbered MSD wires for stock 86/87 coil pack - $30 shipped - couple of years old and only maybe 1000 miles on them.

GNS 3 gauge 2 1/16 pod, with Autometer Z series 6000 rpm tach attached - $100 shipped.

AEM 3.5 bar MAP sensor with plug on line adapter with TPS hotwire kit from Alkycontrol for 5V reference. $50 shipped.

Alkycontrol controller with led's. $40 shipped. You'll need a pump, wires for pump power, lines, reservoir, this is just the controller as you see.

IMG_9319.JPG

IMG_9320.JPG

IMG_9321.JPG
IMG_9322.JPG

IMG_9323.JPG

Yes I was just too lazy to type all that but yes I would like the wire harness thing to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pod/tach, wires, AEM map all shipped USPS priority should arrive Wed.

Note - on the pod I hit the bottom with some 3M spray adhesive to reseal the base vinyl and I put a piece of painters tape on the back to hold it in place, should pull right off.

andresfel is first in line for alky controller, but hasn't paid yet, I only sent him my paypal address this morning so I'll give him some time to pay. If not, you're next in line. Thanks!

Ok, I'm going plug-n-play w/the holley meth kit, so selling the complete alkycontrol dual nozzle kit. Pump was rebuilt this spring, never used since rebuild.