GNGAL IN HOTROD MAG

I believe this her third time being included in the power tour article. Always proud of her getting noticed.;)

Is she by any chance from my neck of the woods (St. Louis/St. Charles, MO)? I saw a GN that was obviously female-owned with a Power Tour sticker at a cruise in my town recently.

Is she by any chance from my neck of the woods (St. Louis/St. Charles, MO)? I saw a GN that was obviously female-owned with a Power Tour sticker at a cruise in my town recently.

Yes, she is from your neck of the woods :)

There was another one there to?

She's in the picture collage at the front of the mag. Probably won't find an online link to it.

Not last night, it was at the Pur Performance open house a few weeks ago.
We need to get a local TB meet going. :D

TommyV8 said:
Not last night, it was at the Pur Performance open house a few weeks ago.
We need to get a local TB meet going. :D

We have local meets as well as a local club (Gateway Buick Performance Enthusiasts)... we meet at least once a month . Dues are 15/ yr. We have dyno days, picnics, cruises, soon maybe a track day.

Aaron

Hi all ! Thx for posts. I am from St Charles, mo... And as far as i know there is only one other local lady owned GN, out towards Wentzville, mo. My car was displayed at PUR Performance for their car show... Unfortunatly i was out of town for the event :(

Our club is very active with a dyno day coming up on Sept 8th saturday at PUR Performance. Im also working on a winery cruise and bbq for fall. Great time to join up ! :)

I'm interested as well. I've checked the Events section on gnttype.org but doesn't see like much has happened lately.

Yeah i dont think anyone has updated that thing in 10 yrs lol..... sorry. Dont judge us based on that site..... :)

aaron

Does Pur do a lot of work on TBs? It would be nice to have a shop that close to me that knows what they're doing with these cars. My bucket has a few issues that need to be addressed.

Does Pur do a lot of work on TBs? It would be nice to have a shop that close to me that knows what they're doing with these cars. My bucket has a few issues that need to be addressed.
I doubt it but that is just one me reason to attend a meeting... there are a lot of people with a lot of experience good and bad.... the President of the club is Scott Keller [he started the original discussion group as well as www.gnttype.org ]

aaron

Hi all ! Thx for posts. I am from St Charles, mo... And as far as i know there is only one other local lady owned GN, out towards Wentzville, mo. My car was displayed at PUR Performance for their car show... Unfortunatly i was out of town for the event :(

Our club is very active with a dyno day coming up on Sept 8th saturday at PUR Performance. Im also working on a winery cruise and bbq for fall. Great time to join up ! :)

Sounds good. I have a lot going on that day but I'll try to work it in.