gn1 topend package deal.

fastestv6injaxs

I have a set gn1 heads complete with rockers and matching gn1 intake billet fuel rails and gn1 valve covers and 70mm tb 2000 OBO Heads are fresh from machine shop and intake is brand new never been ran.

DaRonne Edwards said:
Sounds too good to be true so I'm going to pass. I smell a rat guys.

...and you are who? You're passing because you don't have $2000

fastestv6injaxs said:
I have a set gn1 heads complete with rockers and matching gn1 intake billet fuel rails and gn1 valve covers and 70mm tb 2000 OBO Heads are fresh from machine shop and intake is brand new never been ran.

Pics? When were they purchased? What are the stampings on the heads? They are numbered.

Not to good to be true just lost time and money to finish the project it was mine and my dads project and he passed 2 yrs ago and I just don't have the time to finish it

im interested in the intake as long as it is champion race the fuel rails and upper plentum if you want to split it up

I'll get a pic of the intake and the numbers off the heads tmr

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120622_181803.png
    ForumRunner_20120622_181803.png
    263 KB · Views: 178
  • ForumRunner_20120622_181845.png
    ForumRunner_20120622_181845.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 176
  • ForumRunner_20120622_181925.png
    ForumRunner_20120622_181925.png
    341.2 KB · Views: 173
  • ForumRunner_20120622_182019.png
    ForumRunner_20120622_182019.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 170
...and you are who? You're passing because you don't have $2000
Who am I? I guess you can say I'm a proud member of this turbo buick community and just watching fellow members back since I had a new member yesterday wanting me to send him 900 bucks for turbo and downpipe to his uncle's paypal and never heard anything else. Excuse me sir. But I can play big bank take little bank all day.;) It wasn't about the 2000 bucks it was the or best offer that got me. I didn't mean to offend anybody dang.

DaRonne Edwards said:
Who am I? I guess you can say I'm a proud member of this turbo buick community and just watching fellow members back since I had a new member yesterday wanting me to send him 900 bucks for turbo and downpipe to his uncle's paypal and never heard anything else. Excuse me sir. But I can play big bank take little bank all day.;) It wasn't about the 2000 bucks it was the or best offer that got me. I didn't mean to offend anybody dang.
If you think the seller is trying to foul play report the post

I would be interested in the throttle body only if you seperate...So that leaves you with the heads left to sell if Eric takes the intake, plenum, and rails. LMK Scott

The guy that bought the car bought everything I had this morning to put it back together thanks everyone for your offers

Fuel rail I'll take it if it is still for sale $ paypal ck cash you tell me.

Not to good to be true just lost time and money to finish the project it was mine and my dads project and he passed 2 yrs ago and I just don't have the time to finish it
I think you should finish what you and your dad started. I'm sure he would have liked to see the project finished but then again who I am I to say.