GN1 Performance 3 Inch Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust System W/ Test Pipe

Going a different route so I won't need this, the system is used. Pay-Pal, 3% extra.

GN1 Performance Dual 3" Stainless System. Banding clamp were used (and supplied) so everything slides together easily. You can fit, adjust and tighten with ease. Same exhaust as the link below.
The GN1 Performance Test Pipe is included. This is EVERYTHING you need from the downpipe back.

The exhaust is still on the car, if someone is serious contact me and we can discuss shipping. Can meet anywhere in the state of IN.

$550

http://www.gn1performance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=3InchExhaust

Pm replied to...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What exhaust are you switching to? I'm looking to get something but I want it to make some noise. Is this system quiet?

I have the same exhaust system on my car and it will definitely make some noise if that is what you are looking for.... lol

The best noise you can get out of this is to stop it after the mufflers. Maybe just some turn downs. It sounds really mean. Has more drone than usual w no tail pipes but I love it. Thought about running a cut out there. No matter this system is great..

I have run this for 6 years...AWESOME SOUND.
This is a GREAT DEAL

CAUTION....you need to modify you cat hanger to fit, but its easy to do.

Gn1performance 3"

Hope this helps ya
For those who wanna see fitment

Glws. Great system

Attachments

• 1406365640047.jpg
    1406365640047.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 113
PM sent, with I will take it, pending condition description and shipping price..... and I am Paypal verified.
Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought this thread was dead. It has been sold. I'm switching to a custom 3.5" exhaust ONLY because I'm looking to lose the weight. As far as the look, fitment, and sound this system was dead one. I someone was not looking to lose the weight this IS THE SYSTEM in my opinion for a street driven car.

The weight savings from my new system should come from it being a single.