GN WANTED - CASH in Hand

sshoureas

I have a couple leads on a GN but nothing yet. My sweet spot would be $17.5K or lower for a nice t-top car with documentation. NO RUST and undercarriage MUST be nice and clean. I'll consider ALL nice cars but something that fits this description could put CASH in your hands fast.

Thanks ...........

Get a hardtop. T-tops leak (and ruin ur headliner thru the carwash:rolleyes:), rattle, crack, etc.... ask me how I know:rolleyes:

Just my opinion but t-tops are for girls. Hard tops are more what a true muscle car should be.

Yes girls do love t-tops, so I have both!!!!

Hardtops are for racing...

t tops are the alternative to a convertible since Buick didnt make a GN in a convertible... and YES, the women do love riding in the T-Top GN

I have one of each, t-top is stock garage queen,
hardtop is daily driver with lots of bolton parts...

With enough money, I can make any 87 GN hardtop, t-top or moonroof your favorite car!!!!

I've had a t-top GN before. I'll never buy another t-top g-body again. Hardtops are the way to go. Just my opinion.:biggrin:

From an investment standpoint which do you think are going to appreciate faster and mor in the long run ? hardtops, astroroofs or t-tops ? Similiarly, 86s or 87s ? I don't plan to sell anytime soon but its always nice to know these things ....

t tops are the alternative to a convertible since Buick didnt make a GN in a convertible... and YES, the women do love riding in the T-Top GN

With enough money, I can make any 87 GN hardtop, t-top or moonroof your favorite car!!!!

Keep in mind that my 86 is 1 of only 5512 built that year. They built over 20,000 in 87!! Nuff said if you are looking to invest in one. Plus mine is a hard top with digital dash and concert sound option. Kind of a rare set up from what I have read.....

My t-top car has gone well into the 9's and has been raced since the day i bought it (1992). When it's not at the dragstrip it's cruising the streets with the roofs off. I don't see what all the fuss is. Maybe i am just lucky.

I have a couple leads on a GN but nothing yet. My sweet spot would be $17.5K or lower for a nice t-top car with documentation. NO RUST and undercarriage MUST be nice and clean. I'll consider ALL nice cars but something that fits this description could put CASH in your hands fast.

Thanks ...........

To each their own I suspect.
This is definetly a racers board and there is no doubt the hard top roof is structurally a stronger option.
Depends if you are looking to drag race your car or just drive it.
When you start hitting the upper price range on these cars, my guess is you arent going racing.

When I went looking I specifically looked for a clean T-TOP car simply because it is what I remember about the 80's car.
Sort of the next best thing to a convertable in its time.
Definetly something to consider is what you want to do with the car,
cruise or race.
Most upper range GN's t-top cars, sun roof and hard top cars most likely are garage queens anyway so I wouldnt lean to any of them if you want a particular one.
They are all fun to drive.
Me I love the open feel of a T-TOP car, but others dont.
See if you can drive both and then decide.

As far as future value, thats anybodies guess.

In general, and there are always exceptions, the more options the more desirable, but again that is only a general rule.

Good luck with your search.

Steve

what about this one?

let me know if you need more

Attachments

• BUICK 004.jpg
    BUICK 004.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 546
  • BUICK 005.jpg
    BUICK 005.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 548
  • BUICK 008.jpg