GN Sway Bar

I think it is too large for good behavior on the street but would work well for the strip...Might not be too bad if you have really good streets..

Herb used to like really heavy bars and softer springs...Most people seem to prefer more spring and less bar these days in order to let the suspension work independently as designed. I know the car is more pleasant to drive when done that way when you have a lot of bumps and ridges to contend with.

I think if you can get it for under $150 shipped to you thats a pretty good deal. I predict you would notice and like the change in handling the bar would provide. It makes the car turn easier and is great on the street and helps at the track, too.

Sway bar

Well as you can see this car isn't setup for posh ride(look at sig) on the road. I have the Kirban springs in the back and was just wondering if the bar would work well with those.

I know that Herb was the best when it came to F-bodies back when I ran alot of Camaros and Firebirds. Thanks for all of the input guys....

Later:D