Gn Stolen

87GNATIONAL

JUST LIKE IT SAYS! CAME OUT THIS MORNING TO GO TO WORK ON MY DAILY DRIVER AND IT WAS GONE. IM IN THE SFV. IM PROBABLY NOT GOING TO GET IT BACK SOON:mad: AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS GOTTEN THEIRS STOLEN WITH STATE FARM INSURANCE? AND WHATS THE WRITE OFF ON ONE WITH 97K MILES? THANKS GUYS THE VIN IS 1G4GJ1175HP462128 PLATE IS 5KIW979 818-256-4622

sorry to hear about that.. please keep us up to date with State Farm and how they handle your case.. im currently with them..

Keep your head up bro......mine was found, unscathed.....advertise as much as possible....it'll turn up!

Any pics of the car? Any distinguishinf features? ( ie: wheels, exhaust, tint, power antenna, astro-roof/t-tops/hardtop?) I'm south of you but always have an eye out...

Stolen Gn

Flickr: Photos from densll22@sbcglobal.netUPDATES GUYS. THE CAR HAD, ACUFAB 70MM TB AND PLENUM WITH RJC PP TA ROCKER SHAFTS AND RJC BRACES KB RED HOT WIRES TE 60 TURBO TERRY HOUSTON DOWN PIPE AND DUMP DUAL DYNOMAX ULTRA FLOWS 4IN COLD AIR LS1 MASS AIR SENSOR AND TRANSLATOR DUTTWEILER INTERCOOLER NECK DUAL FANS FROM GBODY PARTS WALBRO PUMP ART CARR PAN AND CONVERTOR MANY MORE PARTS :mad:

Sorry to here this. :frown: Lou Czarnota talked to this guy down here that got his GN stolen in the morning and they found it at night he had Lo Jack. The cops raided the place and caught the guys. His GN had a broken steering column that was it. I'm on my second GN and this one has Lo Jack. I'm not screwing around anymore.

Sorry to here this. :frown: Lou Czarnota talked to this guy down here that got his GN stolen in the morning and they found it at night he had Lo Jack. The cops raided the place and caught the guys. His GN had a broken steering column that was it. I'm on my second GN and this one has Lo Jack. I'm not screwing around anymore.

i'm glad to hear it. keep us up to date on how State Farm handles everything. i want to make sure i'm with the right company on the GN..

Ooo Brent, where in the hell are you going to hide Lo Jack in that striped out race car you own :p .. they would fine the black box within 5 minutes.. J/K :smile:

i'm glad to hear it. keep us up to date on how State Farm handles everything. i want to make sure i'm with the right company on the GN..

Ooo Brent, where in the hell are you going to hide Lo Jack in that striped out race car you own :p .. they would fine the black box within 5 minutes.. J/K :smile:
After pulling everything out today I didn't see it anywhere. :confused: They did a great job. ;)

Where In The Valley Do U Live?
I've Only Seen One Around Driving On Hubbard, The Other Two I've Seen Are My Buddys. Give Me Some Info On Where Around U Stay. I'll Keep An Eye Out

I have not had one stollen but i have my own ins agency hear in ohio (not statefarm). but i did have my 1986 gn with 77k original mile on it rearended by a statefarm customer. at first they called me and said that they were going to total the car because it was only worth 3500.00 but i told them i would call them right back and went to a classic car dealer and had him lookup and print out the book value in the cpi (cars of paticular interest) book at that time it was about 15000.00 i also went on line to autotrader.com and did a search for a 1986 gn with unlimted mileage and did not put in any distance restrictions and it came up with all that were listed and also a average price for what they were going for about 10000.00 and last i did a nada book out (national auto dealer association). and in my area today i did a nada for a 1987 gn. low nada was 9266.00 avg was 14543.00 and high was 26276.00 so you might want to use these resources if they try and make you some stupid offer. hope you get your car back.

Stolen Gn

Man That Sucks! I Live In Ny And Am With State Farm Also And They Had My Car Appraised As Collectable. My Agent Told Me That My 85 Gn Was Insured For $14000 Or Market Value. I Hope You Get Your Car Back Unhurt!! Best Of Luck To You!

Thanks Guys No Updates Yet. State Farm Is Treating Me Alright Havent Heard Anything Yet From The Adjuster Yet!its Been Almost 30 Days.

If you didnt get the car appraised state farm will more than likely give you blue book,I had a 1987 gmc jimmy full size that was from down south and cherry,paid 8500.00 for the truck, did a small lift and some new rims/tires,went to state farm and put full coverage on the truck and I quote if any thing happens to this thing I still would like to at least get my 8500.00 they told me no problem as my agent was looking at the truck,well to make a long story longer I was hit a week later by a drunk driver head on doing about 50mph and the truck was totaled,the adjuster came out looked and said yep shes done will cut a check for 1200.00,got into a big fight with guy and he stated that I didnt get a appraisal done and thats all state farm was going to give me,ended up buying the truck back for 400.00 just so I could part it out,so after it was said and done I sold the parts from it for 1500.00 and had 800.00 cash,so my 8500.00 investment I ended up with 2300.00 learned my lesson and and now anything thats worth what I paid I get an appraisal,but good luck and sorry to hear about your gn I hope you come out ahead.

gn

Well Month And A Half Later Finally Heard From An Outside Appraiser That State Farm Uses, He Valued My Car At 19,000 Plus Tax 20,567.67 - $500 Deductable They Cut Me A Check For 20,067.67 State Farm Took Care Of Me!