GN still on the market

turbota633

i am enjoying myself at home, trying to set myself up for success when i get out of the military, hope all is well there. just wanted to say that i still am trying to sell my 86 GN, $2,500 obo, needs turbo, body is rough, only rust is on bottom corners of doors, but the paint is faded badly. high miles(156,xxx, but had top end rebuilt at 136,xxx). if anyone needs anymore details feel free to contact me @ 808-783-4742, or turbota633@yahoo.com i will be back for about a month, then i leave the island for good towards the end of February, so the vehicle must go.

-Joe

car is out of lock up, its at the flats at the car craft center...but im not back on the island yet, i will be back in a little less than 2 weeks. i will contact you when i get back.

well, i just got back to the island tonight, there were a couple of you who showed interest in seeing the car, we can do this tomorrow if you'd like, also stew we can arrange a wheel swap soon as well. just contact me.

-Joe

turbota633 said:
well, i just got back to the island tonight, there were a couple of you who showed interest in seeing the car, we can do this tomorrow if you'd like, also stew we can arrange a wheel swap soon as well. just contact me.

-Joe

Joe, Stew is on a family thing this weekend...

still for sale

i'll be gone in less than 10 days, if anyone is interested or knows someone who is inetrested in the purchasing of the 86 GN i'm selling, let me know, i need to sell the car before i leave the island. i can be reached at (808)783-4742.

-Joe

GN no longer on the market

well guys, the GN is sold....many good times remembered in the car, thanks to all of those who helped me with it over the short couple years i had it, and to all the people here on the forum who i met, i will be gone in a couple weeks, but if you guys are gettin together sometime before i'm gone i'd like to come out and see some of you guys one time before i go. the buyer is a man by the name of Jeremy, not on the forum, but i referred him to the forum and told him you are a great and helpful bunch and not to hesiate to become on of the group.you may see him out at the track sometime down the road.

-Joe