GN stage II TSO

What did it run???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Racing videos

how much boost were those runs at?

what is the racing weight of the vehicle?

are you running Alky injection or just race fuel?

The 10.5 Outlaw world is ultra competative. Any prelim #'s on the mustang in the 1/8 mile? 4.50's is about the minimum to really get in the mix.

Both beautiful cars. The GN seem to get faster every pass, I would imagine some 8 second slips are around the corner.

The 10.5 Outlaw world is ultra competative. Any prelim #'s on the mustang in the 1/8 mile? 4.50's is about the minimum to really get in the mix.

Both beautiful cars. The GN seem to get faster every pass, I would imagine some 8 second slips are around the corner.

Thanks for the comments. The Mustang has only been out two times. Mostly 60 foot trying to get the chassis close. Two 1/8 and one almost full pass. 5.08 at 146 1/8 7.80at 182 1/4. These passes were rich with low timing and boost. Always going be someone faster we just race as a family to have fun.

It was great to see you at Norwalk. I really hope that you don't sell that car! The TSO class is getting really interesting and it would be great to race against a first class car and first class people such as yourselves. Keep the car and lets have some fun this year.

Dave Fiscus

Thanks for the complement; it was great meeting you not to mention having an opportunity to lineup next to you during the second round. You have a killer combination that will be difficult to compete against in the TSO program. Maybe in the future we will have anther chance to race against each other.

Jeff Jr.

Glad to see you keep the car. Of course since you took my advice I will require you to take a dive if we end up lining up against each other in eleminations.:D

See you in Columbus!

Dave Fiscus

Hey Jeff did you buy that mustang from Jon in boca looks like a car i had my eye on and sold for a good deal ?