GN spotted in Woodbridge

Trailered GN in Woodbridge

Can't help you with that. I saw a parked GN over at the Route 1 Pontiac dealer by the parts department.

I'm a TTA owner. The car is down for service. Hopefully I will have my car back on the road by next week.

Best, Bob

Hello everyone

That was my gn on the trailer! I am a new member and excited about meeting others in the buick community. This is my fifth gm g body I have owned but my first gn. None of the others can compare.I had a 1985 455ci 442 that doesnt even come close. I couldnt be happier with this car. I bought it from a guy in PA who owns another one that is even nicer than this one.It was worth the drive up and down 95 during rush hour to get it. Whew! I cant wait to drive it.Its been in the garage since I got it.I have been installing some anti theft devices on it. Maybe we can get together some time.I have alot to learn about these cars and could use some advice.Do you race at old dominion? I have a match with a coworkers mustang.Thanks. Armand

Old dominion

:D when the weather gets warmer and they open let me know if you want goto old d. just drop me a line.
Mike and i meet up there every so often. i'll be taking the stock ttype up to get back to tunning. if you get there early you can get in 9 or 10 runs in. i take the gn up to burger king in good weather. i've met about a dozen gn owners in manassas. and NOVA.

till then i'm working on the ttype. one dollar at a time.:D

Another NOVA GN

Hey guys, relatively new here, and new to turbo Buicks. Used to have 442's GTO's etc, all went away with a divorce. Traded my Harley recently for the GN, and couldn't be happier. I am looking forward to the upcoming cruise nights next year, and hope to see you guys at BK in Manassas. Also looking forward to a few blasts at Old Dominion...

gn is out

Hello Everyone. Got to take the gn out the other night to get it inspected before the weather got bad.What a machine!I cant wait for old dominion to open.I know I have a lot to learn.This car is a lot to handle.I have never drove or been in a car this powerful.i have a lot of respect for it.I havent been to the burger king in a long time. Cant wait!

Agreed

My 64 GTO with a .030 over 400, cam, etc, 4:11 gears, turbo 400, 3k stall, etc never ran like this GN does... a whole new experience to me! And to think the motor is 231 CID! I used to mess with turbo Corvair motors (don't laugh) a while back and got respectable power from 164 CID, but the Buick is an entirely new experience. I have to run it through emissions this month, I have to install a catalytic converter, and hopefully pass. If not, may have to get an "emissions" chip and a few other things.