GN roller (nj)

If I could store it by Nick if he cant take it, I could do it...Nick..let me know maybe we could do that project that we talked about last week....

I like your style....it cracks me up

maybe you'd like to joiny my club, The Anti-Broke Ass Retarded Tire Kickers That Want to Put Together a Scrapbook of Stuff I Sell Without Any Interst In Buying It Foundation....or A.B.A.R.T.K.T.W.P.T.S.S.I.S.W.A.I.B.I.F. for short. One of the goals of my organization is to make the person asking about whatever your selling have to send you a picture of himself, holding the current days newspaper in one hand, and the amount of cash your item is. in the other, before they get any questions answered.

grand national

sent you a e mail about your car very interested sent you my # or asking for yours to see when i can come down thanx TONY 848 250 3613

maybe you'd like to joiny my club, The Anti-Broke Ass Retarded Tire Kickers That Want to Put Together a Scrapbook of Stuff I Sell Without Any Interst In Buying It Foundation....or A.B.A.R.T.K.T.W.P.T.S.S.I.S.W.A.I.B.I.F. for short. One of the goals of my organization is to make the person asking about whatever your selling have to send you a picture of himself, holding the current days newspaper in one hand, and the amount of cash your item is. in the other, before they get any questions answered.
Wow, I was messin around but apparently ur just a "NJ" piece of $hit, so if u ever make ur way to cali, let me know, ill gladly meet up with ur bitchass

Wow, I was messin around but apparently ur just a "NJ" piece of $hit, so if u ever make ur way to cali, let me know, ill gladly meet up with ur bitchass

and where did i say anything negative about you.., have you asked me for 1000 pics of my car? i said join my club god dammit.
it dont matter, everyone knows even the biggest pus-sy from nj could destroy anyone from california....where at in "cali" are you from, lemme guess, san francisco, and not because you like rice-a-roni. ill be sure to pray that when your queer state breaks in half and slides into the ocean the fault line runs right through your bedroom...take your ass back to laguana beach sissy boy.

see now that post gives you a reason to call me an nj piece of ****

now settle down, no need to turn my post into a cross country internet war, i was just breaking your balls, im sure you like rice-a-roni.

and where did i say anything negative about you.., have you asked me for 1000 pics of my car? i said join my club god dammit.
it dont matter, everyone knows even the biggest pus-sy from nj could destroy anyone from california....where at in "cali" are you from, lemme guess, san francisco, and not because you like rice-a-roni. ill be sure to pray that when your queer state breaks in half and slides into the ocean the fault line runs right through your bedroom...take your ass back to laguana beach sissy boy.

see now that post gives you a reason to call me an nj piece of ****

now settle down, no need to turn my post into a cross country internet war, i was just breaking your balls, im sure you like rice-a-roni.

I thought u were directing the **** talking towards me....sorry to jump at you, ive been up 2 days straight writing a paper and reading a $hitload for classes:mad: and I have a submission wrestling tournament coming up. Im done...again, sorry for jumping at you. good luck with the sale.

SOLD

thanks jeff...
someone that said they were interested, called, came to see it, and left with it...good doing business with someone that doesnt bull****

let me know if the car's coming to atco, i wanna see it

This has to be one of the funniest posts i've read in a long time and it had a happy ending also. Now I have to go wipe a tear from my eye:D .

pics

if car is still available send pics to mrjeemjd@aol.com . i have my car listed for sale here too. Where in nj are you would like to cut this car and put my motor in it, ie cage 4 link etc