GN roller (nj)

next_level

probably wont have a wiring harness...sorry
the body is straight, some of the pics have an odd reflection and make it look wavy

has eibachs, bilsteins, centerlines, 8.5 with good posi, nice gn interior, straight body some chips here and there, small rust hole on drives side door near the bottom.. autometer boost, a/f. fuel pressure
walbro 340 pump intank
best offer or trade for something interesting...4x4 truck stuff, other rollers, daily drivers, i dont give a ****, i just need the car gone cause i get depressed seeing it without it's motor
gn2-1.jpg

6206004.jpg

6206003.jpg

6206002.jpg

6206001.jpg

NEW ****ING JERSEY

that's what NJ means

would like around 2400obo
read the post carefuly before you ask me questions please

RICHIE HIGH PSI said:

built up stress from special ed. questions from many different people from many different boards, selling many different things..

we all see the title...when someone ask "what part of the country are ya from"...

if you didnt read the whole title, how do you know you want it..

it coulda said "GN Roller (on fire and filled with dead goats)"

1300 bucks, i need this thing out of my driveway, if you come to my house and offer e less the 1300 ill hit you in the face with a bat, and take a dump on your body

1300firm, it's gotta go, you know the rear is worth damn near that

1300 bucks, i need this thing out of my driveway, if you come to my house and offer e less the 1300 ill hit you in the face with a bat

1300firm, it's gotta go, you know the rear is worth damn near that

Hi,

im interested in buying it.give me a call at 732-814-8227 or leave me your number again.

thanks,nick

i wish i had the time and money to finish it, i wanted to see that motor run, the dude that bought it is gonna keep me posted so at least i get to experience through the internet...oh well

856-466-8382
brian

thanks nick

somebody ant this before it goes on ebay...gonna wait a few days to do it, but it'll be on ebay by the end of the week

Wish I was closer. Id swipe it up in a second. Dont know what it would cost to get it here from there.