GN rim in Houston

87 grand

Ain't Life Grand........
Anyone have one nice GN rim they want to sell in Houston ?

I curbed one of mine, want to replace it.

Or maybe know of a shop that can repair it ?

Thanks,
James

James you might call Conley's, they had some in the shop the last time I was there.

As far as getting one repaired goto the archives at gnttyp.org
the subject has been brought up a number of times and there are places to repair rims or make them wider, but I don't remember the name of the companies

Good Luck

Neal

Hey james
Have not talked to you in a while, give me a call on saturday, I have a good rim repair shop that does a good job, They did the two rims on the viper, and they are affordable, or I have a set of 4. let me know.

Sam Sloan

repair

If you can live without the rim for about 4-5 weeks, are willing to pay shipping, and come up with boxes to do so...

I had 2 rims repaired and all four rechromed back in 2000 by Van Nuys, CA-based Valley wire wheel service. I found their contact information in Hemmings. I am pleased with the results. Mike Rizenman is the guy I talked to over the phone. We discussed price as relating to how the wheel would be used (driver/concours) and whether the wheel required rim replacement or just rechroming. Both services required separating the center from the rim and rewelding. The flat spotted rims required replacement rim sections only which he had. I feel it was money well spent considering the going rate for GN rims that are mint.

The phone number I used: (818)785-7237-still good?

Rim repair

Hotair,

I found a place in Houston that has repaired my rim for $55.

Thanks for your information.

James