GN Rear Window with Defogger

Nero328

I need one and apparently there are none...anyone have a lead on one or have one they would like to sell?

Where you located ?
Nevermind your in TX.

Last edited:
I will be cutting up a Regal for the rear quarter panels, and the rear glass is intact.

No defogger, but if you are interested you can have it, just cover the costs to have a pro remove it and shipping.

I've got one, it's in great shape, with the defogger & a black tint on it. Just needs gasket/caulk cleaned off. I would be willing to ship (if I can find a box ;) Hows $200 plus shipping? I'm in eastern Pennsylvania, would ship from 19492. Just let me know.

I've got one, it's in great shape, with the defogger & a black tint on it. Just needs gasket/caulk cleaned off. I would be willing to ship (if I can find a box ;) Hows $200 plus shipping? I'm in eastern Pennsylvania, would ship from 19492. Just let me know.
I apologize...I should have looked back but I didn't get a notification about this post and forgot to check it. I was able to find one locally in a junk yard finally. I appreciate the help!