GN parts!

noneed4nos

KWICK 6
Have a Decent amount of parts laying around in the garage. Looking to get rid of it all. I have prices set in my head but am neg with all of it. Email me if intersted/or need pics. Thanks Will ship at your cost and only small things.

- 1 GN Hood With 3.8 SFI emblems. Needs to be cleaned but no rust and in very goood condition even paint as well is in good condition.
- 1 set of GN or regal wiper blade's and arm's complete. Need paint, but perfect otherwise.
- 1 or 2 Powermaster's with motors and accumulators. Both need rebuilt and I do have one powermasters pedal and cable as well. (When I converted to Vacumn)
- 1 set of GN Turbo Head's. Need to be cleaned up.
- 1 Tie dow n strap. Brand new.
- 1 Chrome strip above glove box. Brand new.
- 1 a/c delete pulley.
- 20 Stock lug nut's and studs
- 2 Stock Front Rotors. Need to be cut.
- 1 Brand new GM shifter handle with all hardware.
- 2 Set's of Stock Headers
- 1 boost guage (VDO) used.
- 1 Stall Converter.
- 1 set of GN floor mat's with logo. Brand New.
- 1 stock cooling fan. Used
- 1 fuel pump wiring upgrade. Brand new
- 1 Rear end tensioner cushioner? forgot the name
- Misc parts from a complete engine, (Intake, Flywheel,Starter, etc..) ask for what you need. (No block,Heads,Timing Cover)

Might have some other parts laying around, will update as things sell. Again everything is neg. and email with any questions. Thanks

my email is down put me inline for the fuel pump upgrade wiring is it the hot wire kit racetronix offers ? how much shipped to 92805 and do u have an 86/87 stock maf sensor?

if fule pump and harness dont sell put me second inline and price please thanks adam:)

Update* All pm's sent to everyone that asked questions/pm's
Also the name of the rear end tensioner cushion is the "snubber" haha could not think of the name :rolleyes: and I also have to add

-1 Set of Brand new 3.8 Sfi Turbo emblems for the hood (2)

Thanks

Interested in the following parts if still available:
- 1 Chrome strip above glove box. Brand new.
- 1 GM shifter handle with all hardware. Brand new
- 1 set of GN floor mat's with logo. Brand New.
- 1 fuel pump wiring upgrade. Brand new
- 1 Set of 3.8 Sfi Turbo emblems for the hood (2). Brand new

Thx, -Tim

Nope sent a pm to you adam. lmk if you didnt get it, working on all the other pm's now! Thanks:biggrin:

I'm waiting for paypal info. Please PM me with info and I'll get money to you ASAP!!
Is the shifter handle still for sale? I responded to your e mail you sent but I have not received a reply.
Rick

hey guys, sorry Its so hard for me to get back to your pm's/emails. I am trying my best in between jobs to answer everyone. Right now I am organizing all the pm's/emails so everything should be answered today. I am also setting up a paypal account (hopefuly its easy to use:biggrin:) but I am having a problem with shipping estimates? Does anybody know where I can get a price instead of going to the post office/ups with every single part to get a estimate? Thanks I would really appreciate it. Again sorry for answering everyone back so late.

Ok sorry haven't gotten back to anyone yet or sold anything just have been so busy with going back to school and working multiple jobs. Sometime this upcoming week I will be updating the list with prices including shipping. I will not ship bigger items and would prefer items to be picked up and if anyone wants everything that would be even better and I would work on a deal with then if they opted that. Sorry about the delay
Thanks guys :biggrin:

Also anyone have a ORIGINAL 87' nos or even slightly used factory exhaust or even just muffler and possibly tailpipes please let me know, I need one asap for a all originals gn.
Thanks