Gn Parts

nsane6

15x8" weld drag lites with 3.5" back spacing 9 passes at the track no street driven miles.They have not been drilled for rim screws.$300

Fiberglass front bumper $125

Complete exhaust system 3" single shot with a flowmaster muffler and aluminized TH down pipe with dump.Down pipe a little rusted from sitting.I had the bottom 13"s of the down pipe where the bend goes into the cat replaced by a muffler shop due to some minor road damage.The exhaust from the cat back was made by a local meineke muffler shop.Car went 11.30s through this exhaust.$400 for complete exhaust from turbo to tailpipe.Will not ship

M/T ET Drags 28x10.5x15 have 9-12 passes on them.$175 These were on a set of steel wheels with rim screws.

Buyer responsible for shipping cost.I will not ship exhaust system.To big

Interested in front bumper.

Any damage - cracks gouges or nicks? Got any pics?
Thanks,
Bob

15x8" weld drag lites with 3.5" back spacing 9 passes at the track no street driven m

can you send me pics? is this for a set of 4 or just a pair? shipping cost to 94112 pls. thanks

Selling just the pair of wheels and they still are available.
Sorry ,down pipe will be sold with complete exhaust.
Bumper was on a race car .Its an 8 out of a 10.Some minor scratches,no cracks, gouges or nicks.
I will get pictures out to everyone who asked by tomorrow nite.Parts are at my shop.