GN owner occupations

I was Presdient of the nation's second largest Oil Country Tubular Goods Distributor. Now I am Disaster Pastor at First Baptist New Orleans, heading up our relief and recovery efforts in the city.

USAF retired23 plus yrs., currently working at Northrop Grumman As a design engineer.
I didnt realize how many people on this board served, way cool. Ray Bunch good to see your still around, my T is about to have major surgery in the next few months to get rid of the rust under vynal top and sunroof.
dale

Floor Manager at Mc Donalds and a full time college student. I probably wouldn't have my car if it wasn't for my parents though.

C&C Audio/Video Solutions

I co-own a small Home Theater sales/install company. The majority of our work is subcontrated from Circuit City, but we do take on our own work.

The weird sad truth is, I really don't have time to work:redface:

My current job is The Pool Man but I'm about to quit. It's a freaken easy job and sometimes rewarding ;) But I simply travel to much for it. Now me and some guys are thinking of opening a Dyno shop. This should allow me to take time off when ever I need it. I really pray this works, for one it will be fun and for two, retirement blows chunks!

OM&M Technician - operate & maintain industrial/remedial water treatment plants, sample monitoring wells and a whole bunch of other stuff. It's a lot of travel and OT (straight) but company and I are doing very well.

Being a Locomotive Engineer sounds like it would be fun.

It's interesting so far. It will have it's ups and downs though. The rail road is a 24-7 operation and until I get a little seniority, my schedule will be pretty mixed up. The good thing is, it's local commuter service so I won't have to leave home for long periods of time.

professional firefighter,and install home theather on my off days.it helps that the wife has good job. thank you catapillar.

Tool & Diemaker CAD designer Unigraphics,Grand Rapids Mi, Class "A" outer body skins for the big 3, Unemployed,7month this year, 5 months last year.
Buy American!!
Mart Urbanski:mad:

Hey cool, what kinda aircraft you work on?.

All general aviation stuff like Cessna's, beachcraft, piper, balanca, grummens, anything the rich doctor can get his hands on haha. We have a few 195's we work on with the Jacobs radial. Thoes are pretty cool . No money in general aviation however. People need their cars, they dont need their 172.

my job

freight train conductor
member of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen-Teamsters
the economy was REAL good to us!
happy holidays to all

i am a tech for a buick pontiac gmc dealership i am certifed in 10 areas ASE

i am also a parts specialst for Oreilly auto parts

build some turbobuick motors in my spair time

business is good in all areas money goes up every year

Around here they are called the "Bunny Police":eek:

I am a Municipal Police Officer.

You stick to your little burg. Been there, done that. I baby sit 1.3 million acres, spread across five western counties, and two states. That's the beauty of being a federal police officer. ;)