GN or T-Type rims

Zurn

Gabe
Does anybody in the NW have a set of '86-'87 T-Type rims or GN rims for sale? I'm looking for a cheep set. I don't like the rims that came on my T and I'm trying to decide on what to go with. I would entertain any other type of wheels somebody might have, I’m looking for 15x8 rear w/4" bs, 15x7 front w/3.5" bs... I really don't have a lot of money so let me know what you got. ($500 to spend or rims and tires) gabebush@hotmail.com Thanks, Gabe

I have a set of.....

85 GN wheels which are like the t-type wheels with tires. I will sell them dirt cheap. Let me know if you are interested.

pm me a price

Let me know what you want for them. I don't really need the tires, but I'll take em' if you want to get rid of em'. Thanks, Gabe

Dont want the tires....

no biggie. I thought you said you wanted rims and tires.....haha. Clean up your mailbox. Im trying to send you a PM.

Bill

pm box is empty...

My box is empty as far as I know. I just deleted the only two messages I had in there. Maybe try me at gabebush@hotmail.com. I want to go with 295/50/15 for the rear and 235/60/15 for the front. I know they don't recomend that on the stock 7" rims, but I see where people have done it and I don't think it looks bad. I know about the tire wear and stuff, and I plan on having the rear rims widened to 8" someday, just tight on money right now. What size tires do you have on the stockers? I have a good set of 215/60/15's now, so I don't need a different set of those... if you got something bigger I would be interested. Let me know. Thanks, Gabe