Gn on new episode of pastime

Onalky87

Did anyone else see this? I was extremely Dissapointed. Girl driving. Looked really clean under hood with maybe a slightly bigger then stock turbo. Ran 16.1@90. It was like she was never wide open. No tire spin and couldn't even tell there was any spooling going on. Oya, it had dual exhaust doing straight out the back like what u would see on a 87 monte Carlo

I saw it too.it was pitiful. She didnt even know how to drive. I was like...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

That was my exact response as well!! We never get on that show and when we do we get this nonsense

Shoot, guys, think of all the folks that think they have fast cars and now know that their 14 second car can outrun a Grand National because they saw how slow they are on PassTime.

Carry some cash and make some easy money.:cool:

So why doesn't someone invite them to a buick event and there could be an all TR show.

ya but she only ran 8#s of boost !!! So that 16 sec run was respectable :rolleyes: She would prob blend in here pretty good :p:biggrin:

I watched it one night when there was a really nice GN running. The guy asked what motor he had and the answer was a 454 big block. Face palm here. Everyone was expecting good times. The car actually sounded good but the did an 11.30. Face palm again. I was embarrassed for him.

I watched it one night when there was a really nice GN running. The guy asked what motor he had and the answer was a 454 big block. Face palm here. Everyone was expecting good times. The car actually sounded good but the did an 11.30. Face palm again. I was embarrassed for him.

Yup I saw that one too. After he ran I was yelling at the tv like u stupid SOB. U took out the 6 and replaced it with a big block just to run mid 11s.

[video=youtube;iVskc0n3X-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVskc0n3X-I[/video]
[video=youtube;d7cP_Iyizew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7cP_Iyizew[/video]
Cant find the girl running

That's not the episode the original air date was 12/1/11 I believe. The two other contestants were both women. And I believe it was an all Chevy show

That's not the episode the original air date was 12/1/11 I believe. The two other contestants were both women. And I believe it was an all Chevy show

That's what they said (DVR'ed it) but it wasn't cause it had a BUICK on it.

You've got a lot of nerve raging on someone else. Remember your recent engine blunder where you asked us not not post negative comments? What makes it OK for you to do so?

Roger is a friend of mine and his 86 GN was bought like that. VERY clean car and he painted it himself.

I remember there was a TR on the show I BELIEVE it was a South Carolina tag QUICK 6? He said it was a customers car and it ran mid to low 10's???